CNN's Jake Tapper Kicks Trump Advisor Stephen Miller Off His Show

Fucking Awesome!!! I watched the whole interview and Jake Tapper raked this manchurian fuck boy over the coals. Glad he cut his robot talking ass off. Good Job CNN!!!!

The New Liberal Media Tactic!
The New Liberal Media Tactic! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah if it gets too hot in their liberal fake news kitchen they kick you out the door. The stupid liberals think they won. Nope they lost this one too. No Guts, No glory. Jake Tapper tapped out what a fucking pussy, lol.

Jim
It's been well documented and rubber-stamped in this forum numerous times no one gives a flying fuck about anything that is said or transpires on CNN, Sissy (especially if it concerns that King Shit Whiner-of-all-Whiners, Jake Tapper).

If this is the best you can do to kick off your 2018 Libturd-of-the-Year campaign, you may as well hang it up for good, homie....

Here's a good exhange....where Tapper told him this is my show and calm the fuck down....You know Trump was pissed Tapper dressed him down like this....

Trump kicked hildebeest out of the White House. EOS, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.
It's been well documented and rubber-stamped in this forum numerous times no one gives a flying fuck about anything that is said or transpires on CNN, Sissy (especially if it concerns that King Shit Whiner-of-all-Whiners, Jake Tapper).

If this is the best you can do to kick off your 2018 Libturd-of-the-Year campaign, you may as well hang it up for good, homie....

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
While it MIGHT not be the 2018 Libturd-of-the-Year campaign he striving for, he's DAMN SURE running one HELL of a campaign for the 2019 Dipshit Of The Year ! assup FINALLY has some serious competition for " HIS " crown !!!
Here's a good exhange....where Tapper told him this is my show and calm the fuck down....You know Trump was pissed Tapper dressed him down like this....

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's right stupid it's his show and he can whine if he wants too, lol. Quit while you're ahead.

Jim
Anything that involves our racist poster retard chaps and cnn isn't worth dignifying with any thoughtful comments.
But his posts provide topics of inquiries when he gets "interviewed" by "the Service" for his wishful rants for the death of the POTUS. His "custodial" visit could take the full 72 hours available to them.
But his posts provide topics of inquiries when he gets "interviewed" by "the Service" for his wishful rants for the death of the POTUS. His "custodial" visit could take the full 72 hours available to them. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That will work. I hope they put him in the Waller county jail, and give him some shoelaces. They could post his bail at five hundred dollars. He's such a POS that nobody, even family members, will bail him out, then he uses the shoelaces to end it all. After the fact, his family sues the county because their loved one, the loved one nobody would bail out for five hundred dollars, sues and wins. Then they name a street after this sorry POS.

[what happened to her was a horrible tragedy and if we could go back in time, there were numerous ways to discuss that her death was avoidable. If she had obeyed the Troopers commands, had she been mentally stable, had the deputies kept a better eye on her, and if her loved ones had paid her bail. However the irony is that he loved ones didn't care until they saw possible $$$$$ signs, then all of a sudden they cared]
obsequious tapper was playing to his nyc/dc cocktail party, did I do good, huh huh?, acquaintances and his cnn bosses
  • WTF
  • 01-08-2018, 07:33 AM
obsequious tapper was playing to his nyc/dc cocktail party, did I do good, huh huh?, acquaintances and his cnn bosses Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
And Miller was playing to his audience of one and the one's audience of useful idiots. (that would be you nevergivesitathought)

Oh the hypocrisy...Trapper is playing to his audience (duh, it is his show, what do you expect him to play to? Trumps audience? )

Why are you Trumpers such hypocritical assholes?
obsequious tapper was playing to his nyc/dc cocktail party, did I do good, huh huh?, acquaintances and his cnn bosses Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Did he invite him on so he could "kick" him off?
  • WTF
  • 01-08-2018, 07:41 AM
Did he invite him on so he could "kick" him off? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why wouldn't he kick him off...Miller was trying to filibuster instead of a usual back and forth.

Be like interviewing George Foreman and all he wanted to talk about was his meat cooker.

Miller wanted to do a infomercial.