Tulsi Gabbard Is Hosting Tucker Tonigh

Wow, I finished watching Watters World, and low and behold, Tulsi Gabbard is in guest hosting for Tucker.

Question…….Why isn’t this woman a Republican, and why isn’t she being considered as a Vice Presidential Candidate?

She is former military, smart, and is easy on the eyes.

I know many have concerns about her stance on the 2D Amendment. But it seems like she take a very conservative and libertarian stance on most issues.
Thanks for posting Jackie. Ive been a fan of hers for a few years now. She did a wonderful job hosting for Tucker.
No matter who gets the GOP nomination in 24 they better heavily consider Tulsi Gabbard for V.P..

It will never happen. But my dream ticket would be Scott Walker and Tulsi Gabbard!
Tulsi Tulsi Tulsi
Wow, I finished watching Watters World, and low and behold, Tulsi Gabbard is in guest hosting for Tucker.

Question…….Why isn’t this woman a Republican, and why isn’t she being considered as a Vice Presidential Candidate?

She is former military, smart, and is easy on the eyes.

I know many have concerns about her stance on the 2D Amendment. But it seems like she take a very conservative and libertarian stance on most issues. Originally Posted by Jackie S
she is liberal but she prolly had retained some influence from her father who has been said to be a republican.
and they picked Kamala ...
and they picked Kamala ... Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
And still managed to kick Trumps ass.
Yssup probably still thinks (strike that, Hillary thinks for him) KNOWS that Tulsi is a Russian asset.
Yssup probably still thinks (strike that, Hillary thinks for him) KNOWS that Tulsi is a Russian asset. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Too late to edit this now.
I thought she did a very good job, although it was evident occasionally that she was a little nervous. That's understandable because she isn't used to this kind of forum and her career prospects are being judged.

She's smart, articulate, thoughtful and beautiful. I said during the 2020 campaign that my ideal ticket would have been Mad Dog Mattis and Tulsi Gabbart, in either order.

Please let us see her again!
I thought she did a very good job, although it was evident occasionally that she was a little nervous. That's understandable because she isn't used to this kind of forum and her career prospects are being judged.

She's smart, articulate, thoughtful and beautiful. I said during the 2020 campaign that my ideal ticket would have been Mad Dog Mattis and Tulsi Gabbart, in either order.

Please let us see her again! Originally Posted by PhilLanders69
Im with you on everything 100% except Tulsi should not host again. For her political career to seek higher offices it is beneath someone of her caliber to host a show. She is getting enough exposure being a guest or as an occasional commentator. She would definitely bring some Integrity to whatever office she seeks.
Maybe yes,
Maybe no.

Mike Pence and Dan Patrick might disagree.
And still managed to kick Trumps ass. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Along with some help by the media suppressing the Hunter Biden laptop story along with other shenanigans.
And we the people live with the consequences.
Sure.

Harris is VP.
you can talk about your pelosi

and sing of aoc

but tulsi gabbard is the only girl for me

--------------------------------------

i would have voted for her had she gotten the dimocrat nomination

yea, even against trump

and she did rip kamala harris to shreds in the dimocrat debates
you can talk about your pelosi

and sing of aoc

but tulsi gabbard is the only girl for me

--------------------------------------

i would have voted for her had she gotten the dimocrat nomination

yea, even against trump

and she did rip kamala harris to shreds in the dimocrat debates Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I believe Tulsi has is shifting her views and allegiances from the treatment she received from the dnc.
tulsi's issues with the dimocrat party stemmed from her possession of common sense