Ladies, What Is Your Favorite Part of Playtime?

I hope some ladies will chime in and tell us what kinds of things really turn them on.

Personally, I love when a man has a soft sensual touch. Any man who does a good rubdown will find that I will turn to putty in his hands. I love when he runs his hands all over me and feels the curve of my hips and runs his hands up my thighs and over my ass. I love when he gently cups my breasts. Gentle nipple sucking always gets me super turned and gets my panties wet.

Another huge turn on is when I can see he is having a really good time, head arched backed and eyes rolling back. And when he makes those moans, it gets me off when I know he is really getting off too.

So what about the other ladies here? What else are you girls into? What kind of things turn you on?
I hope some ladies will chime in and tell us what kinds of things really turn them on.

Personally, I love when a cat has a soft sensual touch. Any cat who does a good rubdown will find that I will turn to putty in its hands. I love when kitty runs his hands all over me and feels the curve of my hips and runs it's hands up my thighs and over my ass. I love when kitty gently cups my breasts. Gentle nipple sucking always gets me super turned and gets my panties wet.

So what about the other ladies here? What else are you girls into? What kind of things turn you on? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Boardman..... You're up

Boardman..... You're up

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Just need to make one more correction to your edited paragraph, you can disregard all the above statements unless the cat has the Spiderman suit.

When they get paid of course......

When they get paid of course...... Originally Posted by Russ38
Sir, what is this pay you speak of? There is no P4P here...
Sir, what is this pay you speak of? There is no P4P here... Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
SWEET!!!! You heard it guys....free poon on tap for everyone!!!!
(Of course we all know there’s no such thing as free poon...civie or not...)

Why... Why... Why you gotta be a dream wrecker
My bad, long day at work....I did pick up some catnip for bm on the way home though...(you know how he loves that shit....)

Personally, I love when a man has a soft sensual touch. Any man who does a good rubdown will find that I will turn to putty in his hands. I love when he runs his hands all over me and feels the curve of my hips and runs his hands up my thighs and over my ass. I love when he gently cups my breasts. Gentle nipple sucking always gets me super turned and gets my panties wet.

Another huge turn on is when I can see he is having a really good time, head arched backed and eyes rolling back. And when he makes those moans, it gets me off when I know he is really getting off too.

So what about the other ladies here? What else are you girls into? What kind of things turn you on? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Note to self...................

Katie wants:

1) when a man has a soft sensual touch.... check!

2) man who does a good rubdown ..... check!

3) I love when he runs his hands all over me and feels the curve of my hips and runs his hands up my thighs and over my ass.....check!

4) I love when he gently cups my breasts..... check!

5) Gentle nipple sucking always gets me super turned and gets my panties wet.... chck!

6) Another huge turn on is when I can see he is having a really good time, head arched backed and eyes rolling back. And when he makes those moans, it gets me off when I know he is really getting off too...... I can do that......!

+3 and the text after they are down the highway. Thank you & see you next week !
Katie wants:

3) I love when he runs his hands all over me and feels the curve of my hips and runs his hands up my thighs and over my ass.....check!

5) Gentle nipple sucking always gets me super turned and gets my panties wet.... chck!

6) Another huge turn on is when I can see he is having a really good time, head arched backed and eyes rolling back. And when he makes those moans, it gets me off when I know he is really getting off too...... Originally Posted by The1Slayer

I don’t know man....sounds like a lot of work to me......
Boardman..... You're up

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You're damn right I'm up. Who wouldn't be after reading that!
Just need to make one more correction to your edited paragraph, you can disregard all the above statements unless the cat has the Spiderman suit. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
The spiderman suit was taken today for cleaning and slight alterations to make it even more form fitting.

Isn't it sexy?
The spiderman suit was taken today for cleaning and slight alterations to make it even more form fitting.

Isn't it sexy? Originally Posted by boardman

OMG! You're such a tease!
Note to self...................

Katie wants:

6) Another huge turn on is when I can see he is having a really good time, head arched backed and eyes rolling back. And when he makes those moans, it gets me off when I know he is really getting off too...... I can do that......! Originally Posted by The1Slayer

SLAYER IS WINNING!