I guess the jealous asses never stop! Better way to live you poor soul

Drewbreeswhodat on Erotic Review claims he saw me in December. There is no way he could of seen me . I was gone most of the month and didn’t see locals unless a couple of regulars . You can see on my Twitter @ TylorNikki I was on three Fly me to you booked for the entire month of December once in Key west for a whole week and then Kansas City for four days and spent the end of Dec with another client on a FMTY bringing in the New Year . This was written by someone who is jealous of my success .

I did just get back from a FMTY last week from Valentines Day weekend . Got a beautiful review from my well established client not sure if this triggered the outrage of completer bullshit !

Jealously doesn’t help your business by sabotaging infact most guys know that are seasoned in the hobby this is a reflection on you and how you conduct your business . Better way to live then being this person and you will never succeed by operating your business in this matter .
Erotic Review took this BS Review down after they throughly investigated it and I could prove I did not see this individual. I am sure with the recent chain of events it’s not hard to connect the dots.
It is still beyond my imagination why anyone would pull this kind of BS on you.

You are one of the Sweetest Ladies I've ever met.

Sorry that happened to you Sweetheart.
In case it was missed when posted in another thread recently.
#27 - Often times in online communities, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.
Erotic Review took this BS Review down after they throughly investigated it and I could prove I did not see this individual. I am sure with the recent chain of events it’s not hard to connect the dots. Originally Posted by Nikki Tylor
OK. I give. Wtf are u talking about?
I mean nobody is " JEALOUS OF A 60 YEAR OLD HOOKTARD"
SO WHOM ARE YOU REFERRING TO IF NOT LONDON??

PRAY TELL PRINCESS??

XXOO ANNIE
Lol Annie your posting say nothing but a washed up drunk that is bitter ! Yes you are jealous ! I do circles around you and your agency and you can’t stand it !

I could drop over 20 ladies names on here that surpass my age completely but I don’t . Age is nothing but a number and doesn’t mean better and I am living proof of it ! I am doing better than I ever have that’s facts with my business .

Why are you so worried about me Annie ? Why did you out my information and get banned last year ? Why infact did you get banned another time for threatening me to have me jumped ? What is your fixation? Your a stalker and your creepy ! Let it go !

Maybe your the personal assistant that running a little side gig . Hmmmmm? Looked at your website nothing but outdated pictures and half those girls don’t work for you plus those pictures were up when I worked for you wtf?

Get a life Annie and get the fuck out of mine ! I promise I am doing good . Incase you like to piss yourself off take a look at my twitter

@Tylornikki

OK. I give. Wtf are u talking about?
I mean nobody is " JEALOUS OF A 60 YEAR OLD HOOKTARD"
SO WHOM ARE YOU REFERRING TO IF NOT LONDON??

PRAY TELL PRINCESS??

XXOO ANNIE Originally Posted by annie@christophers
I do believe nothing more needs to be said and would appreciate the mods to close this thread. Thank you - Nikki
Thread is closed.

Members ignored staff instructions