Boycott MoonHowler the Pimp!

Hi Guys, i am Honey Angel. I am an upscale older provider. Just for the record. I pay no pimp. I have no pimp.

Moon Howler is trying to ruin my business. After receiving countless threatening texts and emails from him, I decided I must defend my self.

Moon Howler is angry that he will no longer have any control over me. He used to enjoy free services in response for website help, and then he wanted to control my business. He has posted 21 threads filled with lies and slander. He says that if i do not go back to him he will ruin me.. For four years I gave him free services, but I have had ENOUGH of his manipulation, deception and selfish motives.

It is time for me to move on from this demeaning, disrespectful, degrading situation. MH is the one trying to be my pimp for free services, while giving my management fees to others providers.

I have had to call 911 when he showed up at my house after I refused to respond to his text messages and phone calls.

He was angry reading a review, where i had an appointment with an African American man. God help me. While he was harassing me for three days with angry text messages, and voice mails. Calling me a dirty whore,ect. So because Moon H can no longer be my "manager". he is acting like a child throwing his toys.

I am done with him and demand that he stay away from me forever.[/QUOTE]
You can say that again, oh wait, you did, three times?
Duplicate - closed at OP's request.