What is TAINT????

Pardon me for asking this rather stupid and embarrassing question....I have searched and googled but I am still not sure what 'TAINT' means????
At first, I assumed "pussy"? Is that correct? Then there are some sentences that made me question the assumed definition. Maybe it's "ass"?
According to urban dictionary, it is the area between a man's balls and anus.
I could pm Pyramider and ask him directly...but I'm afraid he's just gonna give me an ambiguous answer and torture me even more. So I decided to ask in public forum. And also....is this just a hobby terminology or the whole world knows what it means? They didn't teach me this word in ESL class 20 some years ago.
You can laugh at me all you want LOL....but I really want to know what it means! Please end my curiosity once and for all!!!
well not to be rude but its that area between the 2 holes that taint good for nothing but tickling with your tongue. and no not laughing at you just thinking how nice yours must be lol.
It is the area between your girl or guy parts and your ass. "It taint your pussy and it taint your ass. Its in between" .
Are you sure? So Urban Dictionary is somewhat correct? But why people keep saying to 'post some taint pics'? I am sounding like an idiot...but I don't get it. Sigh!
Taint is the sweet meat.
Are you sure? So Urban Dictionary is somewhat correct? But why people keep saying to 'post some taint pics'? I am sounding like an idiot...but I don't get it. Sigh! Originally Posted by samantha thom
it's a pretty broadly used term some use it for what you stated in the urban dictionary but mainly if they get a pic of the taint then everything else they want to see is there also.snog:
I think those post are a little tongue in cheek and because taint is a funny sounding word, but when you think about it a picture of the taint would probably show both holes.
I PMed Pyramider for you and he said that he had no idea
that's why he keeps asking for someone to post a picture of it.

He said the curiosity has been driving him crazy for years.
Ask pyramider, he will tell you all you need to know; and a lot more you don't want to know! LoL
Ladies who know, examples please?
Ooooooohhhh....I finally got it!!! LOLOLOLOL!!! Duh....I am not innocent anymore now. Thanks guys!!! :-)
I think those post are a little tongue in cheek and because taint is a funny sounding word, but when you think about it a picture of the taint would probably show both holes. Originally Posted by S10ian
Yep yep!! Now I know.... I feel stupid! LOL
Well hell well is Mr Taint himself? Normally he lives on this board? Oh Taint Oh Taint...............
Ooooooohhhh....I finally got it!!! LOLOLOLOL!!! Duh....I am not innocent anymore now. Thanks guys!!! :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
You hang out with us, you're definitely not innocent :P we would have made sure of it

Well hell well is Mr Taint himself? Normally he lives on this board? Oh Taint Oh Taint............... Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I feel like today has been so tainted without him around. Turkey > taint? I bet he had some warm apple pie and some taint on top.
And I always thought it was a conjunction formed by "Tis Not" and "Ain't". At least that's what I hear if I get near it with my SO.