Nursing providors/NCLEX

I am a way old timer but have a new role that probably overlaps with some providers that are in nursing school in Austin..

I have the ability to provide qualified nursing students with the ablility to pass their NCLEX exams on short order, and do so pretty much guaranteed!

This offer is certainly not a way around the exams...content is essential, but for the right agreement, can enhance a nursing education to be sure you pass the exam w/out any sweat!

I was curious if there might be any nursing students that provide on the side that may be interested? PM me if so!

gotbbux
I dont think I would want a nurse that I know didnt pass the exam on her own... sounds kinda scary.
I'm thinking he may be offering to help by showing them how to do a proper prostate exam or milking. If that is the case, I for one commend his desire to help these students with their education.

More people should step forward to offer their help. Like me for instance.
No, I am talking about a retail product that goes for over$4oo that preps nursing students to think more critically and provide strategies that improve critical thinking and increase their exams exponentially....just curious if any providers were at that point..Its a nationally renowned program I was kinda thinking about a barter/arrangement....
I dont think I would want a nurse that I know didnt pass the exam on her own... sounds kinda scary. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I wouldn't view it any differently than a student seeking assistance in passing the LSAT to get into Law School or a law school grad seeking assistance to pass the BAR Exam!

Just sayin'
Almost every profession requiring some sort of certification has a "prep" plan or "course". Many people can pass the course work, but the exams are very different. Now, you won't be given the actual questions, but if you have enough people contributing, you'll have an idea from the offering as to what the questions look like. For instance I had a question "identify the feature marked by the solid arrow." I never saw the feature, nor was the question worded that way. But I saw plenty that taxed my knowledge like that.

These prep programs are also designed to get you past the nerves stage. Everything you spent the last two years learning, jammed into 2 hours, affecting the rest of your life.
Thanks Austin Voy...exactly it...not cheating in any way or providing innapproptiate prep, just a course that retails for $500 I have the ability to exchange for a session...that simple...

I am who I am and am willing to put myself out there for a fair exchange of value!

Respond as you see fit!