BBFS Club List (send a PM)

I saw someone posted the BBFS club list last night.

This is a list created by members who have given referrals of providers that they have seen and enjoyed BBFS/creampie. Due to the apparent sensitivity of this service the specifics should not be discussed in the open forums. Providers, fearful of this sensitivity, will typically not discuss this service via e-mail etc before meeting in person. Once BDC, in private, then you can discuss what you are both interested in and comfortable with.

If this is a services that you enjoy and want to find others that also do then send me PM or email (hicksphil36@yahoo.com) and I will send you a copy.
The list has grown to over 40 referrals. Thanks for all the great updates!
It is my opinion that distribution of such a list by someone that does not have DIRECT, PERSONAL knowledge of the service offerred would fall under either General Disrespect and/or Insulting Remarks and (at least by me) will be treated as such.

If you or anyone else who has actually seen someone and reviewed them and their activities should feel free to talk about them, but otherwise this is a telephone game at best.

Consider that the Ladies could develop a list of the guys that are "in the closet" to the world at large, but come out and wear frilly panties for them during sessions and perform oral on their boyfriends. Now the publisher of this list heard all of this from other Ladies over Margaritas or Sushi and from these "discussions" compiled said list and felt it was only fair that Ladies that did not know of the Gentleman's proclivities be so informed. If this were to happen, the guys here would scream bloody murder and demand that distribution of such "slanderous" material cease.

Think about it!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I am all for the free exchange of information on the hobby and the boards facilitates a lot of it but some simply needs to stay behind the scenes.

But having looked at and just finished reading all the OP's post there seems to simply be an agenda here to shock and upset others. Personally I feel he is full of shit as to the number of PMs from those offering up information on BBFS.

Is it shared?

yeah...

But not that much, not that fast....... to a relative newbie....

Admins or owners ought to check the PM history of this one and send him packing....
I am all for the free exchange of information on the hobby and the boards facilitates a lot of it but some simply needs to stay behind the scenes. Originally Posted by Whispers

+1

I do have DIRECT and PERSONAL experience with 14 of the providers on the list. The others were added based on at least more than one referral.

If you're not interested in BBFS/creampie then walk away. There are others in Austin that are interested. Sharing information helps those are are interested find others that enjoy BBFS/creampie also.
The problem with that is there's no way to determine if you are telling the truth or not- unless guys with reviews and long standing members come out and all confirm the same girls it just doesn't have much credibility.

I think y'all should get your own private forum and then allow the girls to enter and participate that are interested or ask Gina to add it to the list of services provided but have some kinda option to where it only shows up if you both check it. Just stick to your own kind please.
If you're not interested in BBFS/creampie then walk away. Originally Posted by hicks36
How is this in ANY form a CoEd issue though? I've never seen a single woman support it as a subject online here.

Seems like the kid of shit that needs to say in the Locker Rooms
You make a good point. maybe make a list and keep it in the locker room...the guys can ask the girls they've heard might be up for it if they are interested and the girl can choose to take the date or not. If she has been wrongly listed then she will say no and that will be the end of it...as long people respect her NO.

How is this in ANY form a CoEd issue though? I've never seen a single woman support it as a subject online here.

Seems like the kid of shit that needs to say in the Locker Rooms Originally Posted by Whispers

Seems like the kid of shit that needs to say in the Locker Rooms Originally Posted by Whispers

That or a private forum such as the Scorpion's Nest....

sixx
  • ztonk
  • 12-03-2011, 02:45 PM
I am all for the free exchange of information on the hobby and the boards facilitates a lot of it but some simply needs to stay behind the scenes. Originally Posted by Whispers
You make a good point. maybe make a list and keep it in the locker room...the guys can ask the girls they've heard might be up for it if they are interested and the girl can choose to take the date or not. If she has been wrongly listed then she will say no and that will be the end of it...as long people respect her NO. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
This site exists for the sharing of information, either publicly or privately. Having this list circulate in private (via PMs) as it has been for awhile keeps it out of public view (and off of mirroring sites) while still allowing those interested in the content to obtain it.

z
Yeah, PMs are probably the best the more I think about it.

This site exists for the sharing of information, either publicly or privately. Having this list circulate in private (via PMs) as it has been for awhile keeps it out of public view (and off of mirroring sites) while still allowing those interested in the content to obtain it.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Such hostility.

We are here to find people we like and provide what we want. Pretty simple. If you enjoy BBFS/creampie then you have some references to know who to contact to provide what you want. If you don't then walk away.
Not to stray from subject at hand, but how do you pass screening Hicks?
I use p411 and I have 23 oks. hicks is my handle for eccie only.

I have several provider that I see regularly - we always have a great time.