I wanna try this...

Just when you think you've seen everything!
OMG I laughed so hard. I'd be happy to do that if not for the C.O.F...I just can't get down like that.
I'd be happy to do that if not for the C.O.F...I just can't get down like that. Originally Posted by EroticEmily
Good to know...

http://uselessjunk.com/article_full.php?id=114760 Originally Posted by Elephant
If you don't mind me cumming on your face, I'll let you punch my nuts.
If you're curious you could always try punching yourself in the balls when you're jerking off and see if you like it.

Good to know... Originally Posted by Elephant
Right on Erotic...lol..Thats funny
I will never want to punch anyone in the nuts THAT badly. If someone gets me to the point that I ACTUALLY want to punch them in the nuts then I won't be negotiating the terms with them, I will just punch them in the nuts.

If you don't mind me cumming on your face, I'll let you punch my nuts. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Right on Erotic...lol..Thats funny Originally Posted by ICEY_CAKEZ6969
Icey, next time we meet, do NOT do that. Deal?
If you're curious you could always try punching yourself in the balls when you're jerking off and see if you like it. Originally Posted by EroticEmily
I'm usually a bit preoccupied while I'm cumming... I need your stern fists on my ball sack...
I was talking to Elephant.
I was talking to Elephant. Originally Posted by Big Jake
TFF!!
We could incorporate the furry aspect and I can wear a big bugs bunny head when I punch you in the nuts and you could C.O.B.B.F

Also...I'm not exactly MMA material so I dunno if I could give you the stern punch you're looking for. I have a pretty impressive uppercut though and I'd be willing to try it out. It could be your 30th bday gift to yourself.

I'm usually a bit preoccupied while I'm cumming... I need your stern fists on my ball sack... Originally Posted by Elephant
Jake and Elephant sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love
then comes marriage
then comes Jake on Elephant's face
LMFAO. OMG, I'm crying.

Well...elephant...you have two offers on the table...what's it gonna be?