I missed ya'll, But had to drop in a say hi.

Wow, I am glad to see most of the people I knew still on ECCIE and going strong. I wanted to let ya'll know after I got out of the hostipal in Febuary I tried to work for a few weeks. A situation came up and I was again pulled away from the hobby. I am now retired and going to school settled and just waiting for my disability to kick in. I can walk without braces on my legs or a cane now and am doing great.

But the real purpose of this thread is to see if any of my regulars happen to have any pics of me saved on their computers. I went on to Imageshack and my pics have all been deleted in my absense. I got a new computer and have no way of pulling up any of my old pics. I am glad to say hi to everyone and thank you all for your prayers.
If you have any of my pics can you please send them to my email
VipTaylorSummer@yahoo.com

Thanks so much,
Taylor Summer
(and no one can get me for having a retirement special cause I never had one I just retired quietly like a lady lol)
I love you all and plan on becoming more active on the boards to help new providers if I can.
I hope this doesn't come across as rude but WTF happened? You can walk without braces? I'm truly happy for you but please for the love of god don't tell me a client beat you or put you in this state because I'm not emotionaly capable of dealing with that at the moment. I'm glad you're recovering well and if there is anything I can do to help let me know. I'm also really, REALLY glad that I can walk. I really like walking. Please, mean men that are bigger and stronger than me PLEASE be satisifed with my moral servitude and don't feel it necessary to limit my mobility. Thanks. XOXO.
I hope this doesn't come across as rude but WTF happened? . Originally Posted by EroticEmily
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=125609#post125609
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=125609#post125609 Originally Posted by Smokin Joe

Ohhh. Thanks for the heads up Joe.
OMG, I ma so so sorry that something like that happened. I am super happy that you are doing well and making a good recovery! I wish you all the love and best wishes!
Thanks Joe. I didn't even know where to start to respond to that comment.
I'm glad your recuperating Taylor

Remember I'm routing for you
Glad things are picking up for you and that you are in good spirits.

Best of luck to you!
Wow. You left the boards right about the time I joined. I'm so sorry to hear, and very glad you are recovering well. Best of luck sweetheart! xxx
  • PeAcH
  • 08-31-2010, 11:36 PM
Glad you are recovering well, sweetheart!

My thoughts are with you!
Thanks everyone. I got quite a few pics emailed to me. I really appreciate all your support