Poker Anyone? December 29th!

TrulySummer has graciously offered to let me post this event announcement here for the fine members of this forum.

The event will take place Wednesday December 29th. The poker tournament will start at 8 PM. We ask that you arrive before 7:45 PM unless you have someone else buy you in (then we can blind you off if you are running late). If you wish to come by to socialize you are welcome anytime but you will need to text or call SweetKendall or I as we will lock the doors at 8 PM.

This is a private "home game" poker tournament between like minded hobbysits. This is not associated with ECCIE or TrulySummer's events. No cut is taken by the house so this is 100% legit. The event will be at a club in Deep Ellum with a great bar and grill. Please support the venue as they are providing the space and supplies for free. There are 6 poker tables so if you aren't ready to play in the tournament you can play for free or learn on any available tables. The tournament will be the same as before, $40 freeze out with 15 minute blinds and 20,000 chips to start.

If you wish to bring someone please remember most everyone will be hobbyists so they should be comfortable in that enviroment. Please confirm with SweetKendall or I so we can keep an accurate headcount. If you are an unknown you may use P411 to get screened through SweetKendall. Newbies should attend an event first and can bring a guest for future events.

If you previously attended you will receive a PM with an RSVP request and a reminder of the address. If you have not attended please RSVP and SweetKendall or I will send you the address. We had a great turnout last event with an even mix of ladies and gentleman. Everyone is welcome to attend and we know you will be on your best social behavior. Don't make SweetKendall spank you!

We look forward to seeing everyone for some casual poker and social fun.
Great. Let's do it!
That's my birthday!!!!!! I'll try to come!
Cando will give you birthday spankings.
  • Lanny
  • 12-19-2010, 03:57 PM
I am interested in this event, I have seen SweetKendall a couple times, but it has been awhile...Please advise as to how to get screened...

Lanny
Please shoot her a PM.

Thanks Lanny.
does a flush beat a full house? sure count me in!
  • T-Can
  • 12-20-2010, 08:28 PM
Cando will give you birthday spankings. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I will spank the hell outta slims!! Bring it!
i figure its my duty to alert my fellow hobbyists...watch out for the blonde at the table. she feeds on your chips.
does a flush beat a full house? sure count me in! Originally Posted by TexRich
What the fuck is a frush?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JprubgAoEoQ
Ok invites went out via PM to everyone. Please let me know if you are interested so I can either get you screened and get you the address.

Thanks
i figure its my duty to alert my fellow hobbyists...watch out for the blonde at the table. she feeds on your chips. Originally Posted by flexywun

I got something planned for her!
Hey guys be nice to me!! I am sure I will be the first one out this time and will be hanging out with Spike at the bar. lol
I sent a PM, Kendall. Thanks!
Thanks Ass ... I will be getting back to you shortly! ... I am more excited about poker then xmas! Can't wait !