Question for the ladies?

I'm curious. Were do y'all prefer a man to finish and whats your favorite way to finish the job? Keep up the good work ladies and stay safe!
In the condom lol. On my perky little boobies is acceptable as well.
In the condom lol. On my perky little boobies is acceptable as well. Originally Posted by Vannah
but what if the condom breaks...

but what if the condom breaks...

Originally Posted by Johnsson
Fortunately I haven't had that problem. I would imagine that checking the expiration dates religiously, making sure they are stored properly and using the correct size during playtime have all played a big part in that.
Fortunately I haven't had that problem. I would imagine that checking the expiration dates religiously, making sure they are stored properly and using the correct size during playtime have all played a big part in that. Originally Posted by Vannah

Where do you find the expiration dates on the box?

Fortunately I haven't had that problem. I would imagine that checking the expiration dates religiously, making sure they are stored properly and using the correct size during playtime have all played a big part in that. Originally Posted by Vannah
they expire??? i store in the freezer...and size...hmmm...did you see those ankles....wowza...
Where do you find the expiration dates on the box?

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Each condom has the expiration date on the wrapper.
they expire??? i store in the freezer...and size...hmmm...did you see those ankles....wowza... Originally Posted by Johnsson
And this is why I supply my own.

You never want to store them in temperatures under 32° or over 100°. They should also be kept out of direct sunlight.
  • AgFox
  • 08-29-2020, 07:07 PM
Has anyone checked out the Galactic Cap?
Has anyone checked out the Galactic Cap? Originally Posted by AgFox
After looking it up, I'm left with more questions than answers...
  • AgFox
  • 08-29-2020, 08:55 PM
I find it funny that the recommended way to remove it is to pee into it.
  • AgFox
  • 08-29-2020, 08:56 PM
I also bought 2 just to see it in person.
I also bought 2 just to see it in person. Originally Posted by AgFox
I certainly wouldn't test it out lol. I read the whole disclaimer trying to find a warning that it was just a joke.
In the Condome of course
Also top of my butt/small of my back an perky boobs and my feet are fine as well
But me personally I like to finish kind of how the guy wants ! Like if he wants a certain position or if he would rather see me doing a certain thing
And this is why I supply my own.

You never want to store them in temperatures under 32° or over 100°. They should also be kept out of direct sunlight. Originally Posted by Vannah
Exactly. And this is why it's not a smart idea to keep them stashed in a car if it's cold out or the least bit warm.

Freshly bought is best.