Review: Cute Impromptu Surprise with Bre...

Date: 07/30/2016
Provider: Bre
Phone: 817-631-0751
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Ft Worth
State: Texas
Address: I35/I20
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: daty, bbbj, hjtc
Session Length: 20-30
Fee: 60
Hair Color and Length: brown/black freshly washed so hard to tell...
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: About 5'4 / 110 Slim, but very nice looking.. Has a kid, but you couldnt tell from the body... A spinner (fun sized as she would say..) Small chest but nice pretty nipples... responsive too! Trimmed hair on the pussy (in a V) Perfect!
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review man. She's a cutie too. Way the hell out in FW though (sigh). One more that I won't get to see.
Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by latinfever
Yes & yes! Everything was all good! She cant suck dck, but you will want to fuck that pssy for sure!
i nailed her for 75 with cip.. never ask before hand....... stayed about 45 minutes..... when I got there she said there's covers if your want one... she's quite cute.. now has shaved very smooth pussy.. she is about 60 days pg, so I don't think she really cares anymore if your clean and nice to her..
hotel is a dump.. but actually pretty safe during the day.. she's looking for a real job.. nail her while she stills needs money..
have a couple of private pics if your really interested in seeing her.. pm me... she does not want them published...
With that hit piece of ass why is she wearing granny panties, lol...G-strin that ass babe.