Butt Implants

OK, I’m down with a nice set of man made boobs. They can be great. I’m also fine with naturals.

But lately, I’ve met with two different providers who I think have had butt implants, and I’m not a fan. Boobs are really kids inanimate anyway, but a butt should be real. Seeing a butt that doesn’t flex or move or feel natural is a turn off. They may look ok in a photo, but in real life, butt implants have always been a disappointment. Thought?
  • pxmcc
  • 10-31-2018, 03:27 PM
+1 sir..
" Seeing a butt that doesn’t flex or move or feel natural is a turn off"

Same thing to me with the fake tits
I hate fake anything ...... Ewww.....

Give me real boobs and a real ass anyday ........!!!
I worked at an sc & 1 of my pals went mia for a couple weeks. When she came back, it was obvious what she had done.. Poor girl couldn’t sit down on her ass. I couldn’t resist & had to touch it... Ugh! Her ass was as hard as a rock!! She ended up having to go back to her Dr, because her implants shifted.. it was alllll bad! I’d never get a fake ass!
" Seeing a butt that doesn’t flex or move or feel natural is a turn off"

Same thing to me with the fake tits Originally Posted by tbone2u
This.
Give it a few yrs, we're about to see some nasty long "After Effects"..

You can see them now, just go to Facebook..

They look like they're wearing adult diapers, with them big asses and small legs.
  • Trey
  • 10-31-2018, 09:14 PM
Lol at CB my chick says the exact same thing about nikki minaj. Still I ain't really seen many providers with fake butts. I'd appreciate some examples
Nikki ass fell too, shooting a video with future..
https://hollywoodlife.com/2017/03/01...agging-booked/ she was able to get it fixed.

I hope their money's long cuz it's hard to get that stuff out their ass, nikki's rich, their not.. Big difference.. they'll be walking around with a butcher deformed ass, cause doctors had to take it out.

I like your girl, Trey..
They look like ants. Lol.
Kammye has a real butt just look at that avatard.

I blame the Kardashians for all the big butt crap.
my butt is 49in off all real and real nice
boobs are just as real and real nice ,,
You ain't got to be on every post to get business. You are an attractive chick in a very competitive market. This shit is why I don't overvalue chicks and ride the wave. Mofos can't pay for the real shit so they get some bootleg implants and die. Like mentally I don't get it..I'm not the most attractive guy by all means but I own being me and I love me. I don't do fake anything unless your personality is so gorgeous. I want real, even if you titties hang to the floor. It's sad. Chicks risk their lives and go thru unnecessary surgery to fit in with society that spits out 18 year old everyday. I embrace getting old, it's beautiful to me. Ladies enhancements are a rabbit hole. It's never enough. Block the noise out, look yourself in the mirror and say I'm great and I'm not following a bullshit trend. Sex is really mental. Watch how your money increase. Free game. Tooodlez...
I have never seen an implant that looks or feels good but I whole heartedly endorse fat injections. Ive seen some cuban women that have some banging butts from fat injections, they feel and look great. You can't tell they have been done except for the fact they look too good to bet true.
Fat? The ants will love that for sure