Rand Paul to Announce for President Later This Week.

A statist wearing a libertarian jacket.
One of your guys?
Of course. He's a known glory holist.
Nope. Not supporting Rand Paul. He's sold out to the Republicans.
Nope. Not supporting Rand Paul. He's sold out to the Republicans. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Still hoping for Gary to come up from the basement?
Anyone who is not a bought and paid for spokesman for Wall Street, the banks and the corporations. That eliminates almost all Democrats and Republicans.
Anyone who is not a bought and paid for spokesman for Wall Street, the banks and the corporations. That eliminates almost all Democrats and Republicans. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So you're not going to vote then?

What if they make you then want?
I always vote. Usually for the Libertarian candidate, unless it is Bob Barr. But I want to show them I voted, just not for their candidate. I know they don't care, but it makes me feel better. I don't want them to think they have my permission to destroy this country. I don't know what you mean by your second sentence, Dali.
I always vote. Usually for the Libertarian candidate, unless it is Bob Barr. But I want to show them I voted, just not for their candidate. I know they don't care, but it makes me feel better. I don't want them to think they have my permission to destroy this country. I don't know what you mean by your second sentence, Dali. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
BO has suggested that we make it mandatory that ever one votes.
RP is too short to be elected President in this day and time.

It is really that simple.
BO has suggested that we make it mandatory that ever one votes. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You know I oppose that. I'd vote the same way. If he outlaws third parties then it won't matter. I'll do my duty as a good Soviet or North Korean citizen and vote, realizing the game is over, freedom is lost, and tell my grandkids what America used to be.
RP is too short to be elected President in this day and time.

It is really that simple. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree.
He also has a face like a chihuahua..
Where's the proposed legislation or executive order mandating 100% voting, your blithering idiots?

It's yet another lie.

That said, you howler monkeys wouldn't prefer a larger voter turnout? You'd be against it?
Nope. Not supporting Rand Paul. He's sold out to the Republicans. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I understand what you mean, but he's still the best option for Republicans so far. At least he hasn't went the way of 95% of the Republicans, who have sold out to the Democrat Party.

Ted Cruz is a maniacal, crazed religious freak that no one outside the lunatic fringe will vote for.

We'll see who else throws their hat in
Right now, my favorite is Scott Walker. I just really like him alot. There is still a very long ways to go before even the first primary is held, so there is still plenty of time for skeletons to surface, but going by what I know of him at this point, I would be very happy to see him win the nomination.