Sasha or Vicky and why?

Think I’ve narrowed it down to these two:

First thing I love nuru and prefer doing everything in there, catholic is a must too, nothing better than catholic and nuru.

And excitement level and iop is great too,
As well as msog

Who fits that best and why?

Thanks
  • Quark
  • 08-04-2019, 06:56 PM
These hand holding pleas are embarrassing. Read reviews.
Oh I did, one accused another about writing a fake review about Vicky , something about a cold sore on the lip, a pug face, and other things, so I thought I would ask. I’m just trying to get an honest opinion, sorry for bothering you
  • TC75
  • 08-05-2019, 02:41 PM
I'm curious about Vicky myself.

There is so much horse shit flying around here lately so it would be nice to have some real world info insead of hyped up reviews.
Both are amazing providers. They both check all of you listed requirements. I've seen both girls more than once.

Vicky - little bit thicker, bigger tits and ass. More open menu (squirting, greek, crazy deepthroat).

ShaSha - skinny, small tits and flatter ass. Prettier face (imo). Less open menu, but still one of the best PSE providers to grace our city.
Both are amazing providers. They both check all of you listed requirements. I've seen both girls more than once.

Vicky - little bit thicker, bigger tits and ass. More open menu (squirting, greek, crazy deepthroat).

ShaSha - skinny, small tits and flatter ass. Prettier face (imo). Less open menu, but still one of the best PSE providers to grace our city. Originally Posted by CosbyCricket
Perfect analysis. Still trying to make it out of the shower with Shasha. That should be my bi-line.
Perfect analysis. Still trying to make it out of the shower with Shasha. That should be my bi-line. Originally Posted by Ronin3
I've only made it out of the shower with her once. She's brutal!
  • HSL
  • 08-05-2019, 07:32 PM
Sasha is better looking compared to Vicky so easier to kiss & better to fuck.

Vicky will let you completely use & abuse her like a streetmeat whore by providing balls deep 3-hole access & is completely receptive to golden shower,squirting & unlmtd spitting to her pug face & then drying it off by pulling her face tongue first into ur ass for sum deep ass licking & penetration. Nothing wrong with Vicky other than not being attractive & more on the small pudgy side rather than tiny & petite.

Sasha will let u use & abuse her as well but she will not let u fuck her asshole & u will only get 1 or 2 spits in her face before she shuts u down. She is up for a complete msog pounding & will let you sit on her face as she eats ur ass for a good 15 minutes, grinding back & forth with ur ass cheeks spread as wide as possible. She has a tiny petite body with sun fucked up little titties & a belly scar.

Between the 2, Sasha gets the edge due to "better looks" & smaller,more petite body.
  • Jtbc
  • 08-05-2019, 10:44 PM
Vicky has a solid menu, have not seen Sasha. Where is she now that lucky is closed?