City: Hurst
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: Massage, CBJ, CFS in RCG, CG & finish Mish
Hair Length and Color: above Shoulder length Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Japanese
Physical Description: 5'1 spinner - maybe 105-110 lbs, cute face, a cup, flat tummy, cute / firm ass, shaved ultra small kitty (almost made me feel like I was doing something illegal - LOL)
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the enlightening and interesting review.
  • Quark
  • 08-05-2019, 03:48 PM
Interesting
Thanks for the review. Japanese? How did you derive that info? All the other girls rotating between Relax and Wellness claim Chinese heritage.

Never seen or heard of kitty, could it be Katie?
@sticknrudder1 - I should just say Asian descent, by her look I assumed - either way sexy and a fun ride
@johndoe663 - could be Katie, communication not great with her. But she did point to her snatch and says Kitty, so I thought it was her name.
  • Quark
  • 08-05-2019, 06:53 PM
If it was Katie, she refused me. Let me rub but no fiv.

If it was Kitty, and I think it was because Katie speaks pretty good English. Well then I want to meet her!!
Lucky MF. Saw her earlier today. She wouldn't let me hit it, said i was way too big & asked if she could take a picture of it. Also asked if she could show the other girl who also -wouldn't.let.me.hit.it. Shit luck but they both tried to finish me off at least. & it is Kitty, btw.
I know where I'm going for lunch tomorrow, lol. My new handle is Needledick, lol,