State: Iowa
Address: Douglas Ave and Beaver
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage HE, titty sucking, pm
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short hair very sweet and gave a decent massage. The masseuse was giddy and really did a good job of lightening the mood. She was short and that's saying something considering I'm not the tallest person by any means. Not a spinner by any means but also not even curvy very in between. All the girls wear masks so you can't really see their faces.
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting review, Aj. I am starting to think if more AMP masseuses knew what an over-sized walnut is supposed to feel like, they could quit their massage job and take up a career in male specific medicine. A couple times now when I have visited my current favorite AMP, two different ladies have lubed up Johnson and the boys, oiling up and down my crack, and then all of a sudden, oops! Thar she blows! I mean, "In she goes!" Looking for my G-spot, no doubt. Fair turnabout. My point is, it was totally unexpected and seemingly part of her massage technique. Sweet. Then again, it could be that from the get-go, they know full well what I am there for. It's helpful to speak the universal language.