Suggestions of where to go

Hello all,

It has been a few years since I have been to the DFW area and want some advice on what clubs to visit in Dallas or Fort Worth.

What I prefer are Caucasian and Hispanic women. I prefer the club to play mostly rock music like AC/DC, Foo fighters. Not so much heavy stuff like anthrax or slayer though there are a few songs I like from them. Hopefully the club plays at least 80-90% rock music.

Extras: as much as I try to get extras the past decade I have gotten no where. I would like to go where the girls grind (hard) and tease and use their hands even if it is through clothing. Emphasize on "tease". If extras happened will definitely write about it, but I am not that skilled.

I have been to several clubs in Dallas but not in about three years. Have been to Cabaret Royal. From what I have read seems the name has changed and the girls are mostly Cuban or at least Hispanic but are pushy. Have been to BDD, great place and tons of beautiful women. But it seems this place has changed also. Again from what I read seems BDD is getting more Hispanic women that are pushy. Have been to PTs. Another nice place.

Again, looking for a nice place to check out and get teased at, but where the women are cool and laid back. From what I read Bucks in FtW seems possible. Heard The Lodge has very beautiful women but no extras (which is oK). So any suggestions? Thanks
My favorites are Buck's FW. followed by Buck's Dallas....and I'm from Dallas
My favorites are Buck's FW. followed by Buck's Dallas....and I'm from Dallas Originally Posted by winendiner
probably the wisest advice !
one MUST come off as an alpha in a strip club in order to insure extras most of the time. I generally have no problem getting them. I have never wrote about them in here other that in a forum once a while back. Also from my experience what works for me may not work for you. All in how the mood is in the club and being able to read it. Or just out right knowing which girls are easy. I like the challenge of breaking in new girls that claim they won’t play. They almost always will for me lol. I like bucks fw and Dallas.

IF YOU SHOW TOO MUCH INTEREST. OR COME OFF CREEPY GAME OVER IVE WATCHED TOOOO MANY GUYS DO THIS AND IT NEVER WORKS. IF NOT COMFORTABLE TALKING TO THEM THEN JUST HINT QUICK AT WHAT IT IS YOUR AFTER IN CODE WORDS LOL.

Hope that helps.

Oh look for one that’s asking anyone and everyone for a dance but wait a bit cause shell most likely get desperate then you pounce lol!
Walk in dressed reasonably well with slightly looking grey hair...and you get attacked. Every time I’ve gone to the clubs to just relax, enjoy some bouncing boobs, with some adult beverages, they are on me like white on rice. It feels like “look at this rich 50 plus year old dude walking in, let’s bleed him dry of as much money as possible”. I get the immediate offer of vip rooms....some expensive vip offers too. A few drinks, while they sit there and rub your crotch to get you amped... And sometimes I partake, and I usually ask myself why the fuck did I do that, that was 4-5 amp visits which I probably would have enjoyed better. So I don’t go, unless a good college buddy comes from outta town, then I’ll go.