My Swan Song

Well everyone it's been fun !! But, I need to go dark for a while. Things took a turn for the worse in my post PT relationship between Sexxi Lexxi and myself. Many of you warned me. I now admit that I was wrong. There are several of my favorite providers (Trisha, Lilly,MargeauxMe et al. and my new UTR) that I will remain in contact with but I will not be a regular contributor to ECCIE.
There is too much negativity to the providers and some of us that try to give emotional support to them. Take care and God bless. TK1963
god bless you too and ...best of luck in yer ...future endeavors!
Well everyone it's been fun !! But, I need to go dark for a while. Originally Posted by Tomkat1963
Ya just have to ignore the A-Cakes.....
Ya just have to ignore the A-Cakes..... Originally Posted by Celso
maybe you missed the
"Things took a turn for the worse in my post edit relationship between Sexxi Lexxi and myself."
part. He he may or may not be back after he finds the answer he needs to find himself.
If he did that he wouldn't know you told him to do that.
Well everyone it's been fun !! But, I need to go dark for a while. Things took a turn for the worse in my post PT relationship between Sexxi Lexxi and myself. Many of you warned me. I now admit that I was wrong. There are several of my favorite providers (Trisha, Lilly,MargeauxMe et al. and my new UTR) that I will remain in contact with but I will not be a regular contributor to ECCIE.
There is too much negativity to the providers and some of us that try to give emotional support to them. Take care and God bless. TK1963 Originally Posted by Tomkat1963
Take care TK. This life style can rip your emotions apart if you let it! I know! Even though many guys on here warn us about that. You have to treat this occupation as a business only. Like when you go to the doctors (I have a female doctor by the way) to treat your symptoms to make you feel better and after they do you are told to make sure you pay your bill or copay on the way out!! Then the doctor says "next patient please".
Take care TK. This life style can rip your emotions apart if you let it! I know! Even though many guys on here warn us about that. You have to treat this occupation as a business only. Like when you go to the doctors (I have a female doctor by the way) to treat your symptoms to make you feel better and after they do you are told to make sure you pay your bill or copay on the way out!! Then the doctor says "next patient please". Originally Posted by dmtt23
The doctor: another whore that won't discuss fees up front.
The doctor: another whore that won't discuss fees up front. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Hahaha that comment made my day. I've had my fair share of unexpected, ridiculously high medical bills lately. I really needed that laugh, Thank you I never knew some simple dental work would cost almost an arm and a leg. God damn sweets.
this is simply the results of the present mods like aj and Bruno that turn of deaf ear 100 times a day when aholes like jj ag and pm speak hate and stupidity and the laugh along while decent providers and hobbyists disappear several months ago there were 104 showcases in wny now # is 80 thank u mods for ruining this board amazing aJ makes her living in a illegal tax free business yet sides with hateful ignorant people her refer to her as cunt funnels and everything else. Ohwell maybe the haters are rights thanks guys
Heh
this is simply the results of the present mods like aj and Bruno that turn of deaf ear 100 times a day when aholes like jj ag and pm speak hate and stupidity and the laugh along while decent providers and hobbyists disappear several months ago there were 104 showcases in wny now # is 80 thank u mods for ruining this board amazing aJ makes her living in a illegal tax free business yet sides with hateful ignorant people her refer to her as cunt funnels and everything else. Ohwell maybe the haters are rights thanks guys Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Gotta cut out the competition some how, I'm sure business hasn't been all that great lately, that can def make a person more hostile lol
Gotta cut out the competition some how, I'm sure business hasn't been all that great lately, that can def make a person more hostile lol Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
the thrill of insulting or hurting someone who hasdone u no harm. On the other hand every time one of the jerks takes unprovoked shots at provider or hobbies there should be 10 back at them
Heh Originally Posted by Wakeup
ijs
this is simply the results of the present mods like aj and Bruno that turn of deaf ear 100 times a day when aholes like jj ag and pm speak hate and stupidity and the laugh along while decent providers and hobbyists disappear several months ago there were 104 showcases in wny now # is 80 thank u mods for ruining this board amazing aJ makes her living in a illegal tax free business yet sides with hateful ignorant people her refer to her as cunt funnels and everything else. Ohwell maybe the haters are rights thanks guys Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
You really can't blame the number of showcases going down on the mods playing favorites. I'm sure in some cases it probably does happen, but that's a rare occurrence. If you do something wrong and violate a board rule, you'll get pointed, simple as that. I'm sure all of the assholes who go around bashing people on the board aren't going to announce their repercussions for their actions, such as when they're pointed. And correct me if I'm wrong, but mods can't go and announce when they've pointed every asshole who breaks the rules.

Put yourself in their shoes, especially AJ who is the most active mod on the board. I've never seen her take sides, but I've seen her pit people in their place when they were in the wrong. Regardless of who they were. I wish they would let you be a mod for a day to see just a portion of the shit they have to deal with.

I'm sure some of the showcases that are gone have retired, some passed away, some got arrested, and like you said, some left because of the drama. You can't blame them for leaving due to mods turning a blind eye to the bullshit that goes on though. Theres so much bullshit and rile breaking on this board, they have their hands pretty full. I'm sure JJ, AG, and PM posting stupid shit and dumb pictures are the least of their worries when there are people who are being outed, people speculating on others medical issues, etc etc.

Gotta cut out the competition some how, I'm sure business hasn't been all that great lately, that can def make a person more hostile lol Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
Trish you seem like a really sweet girl, my best advice to you is to stay away from the drama. I got involved in a few threads I wish I wouldn't have, and it was nothing but a huge fucking mess.

I can only state from my personal experience, but AJ has been nothing but good to me. Every dealing I've had with her, she's been an absolute sweetheart, and dealt with whatever problem I had in a very timely matter. Like I stated earlier, she's the most active mod on this board, so she's the one that gets stuck dealing with all of the B.S. and the way things have been going lately, she's got a lot of B.S on her plate. I highly doubt she would ever do anything intentionally to cut out her competition if her business is slow.
plastic man wished the op jimmie well ...and blessed him ...then the usual sad ...angry ol cuckolds came into his thread ...to shit out their hate and venom ...and jimmies wonder whats wrong in upset?

...just look at the above ...a probably miserable soul who has on occasion wished ...death on members here ...and now attacks a longtime funnel and mod ...just wow

...seems its all about the ...agendas ...of a few whiners ...who want to silence anyone with a ...different point of view