Poll: Threesomes - What are you up for?

Have you ever had one or more? Do you like them? Do they usually work out well? What combo of female and male is ok for you personally?

I'm getting old enough to say I'm surprised I never have had one. Not opposed to it, just never tried too hard to make one happen because it's easier to focus attention on one girl. Getting closer to death or being incapable makes you start thinking more about what you want to add to your bucket list before it's too late. Not sure I'm up for it or not, but it crosses my mind from time to time.

And I don't want to see anybody get all homophobic about it, so the choices reflect no M/M contact. Feel free to elaborate on that in your post if you want.

Feedback from both guys and girls would be interesting.

1. M/F/M is fine - NO Male contact tho.

2. F/M/F - Hell yeah on the Female contact!

3. Either of the 2 are fine with me!

4. 3somes aren't for me - I'm strictly one on one!

5. Dunno, gotta think about that one.

***EDIT*** Was supposed to be a poll, but my browser screwed up. Sorry. ***
2 guys & me - cool
1 guy me & another chick - cool
1. Maybe def ground rules made ahead of time!

2. Yes want to do one bad!! Just have to find the right girls

3/4/5 already answered
2 and another option
TS/F/M
1. Maybe def ground rules made ahead of time!

2. Yes want to do one bad!! Just have to find the right girls

3/4/5 already answered Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Not into sword play Rodeo?

I've had a #2 and would love to have another. Both girls from different stages of my hobby life. Unfortunately, they would not get along.
2 and another option
TS/F/M Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist
Drop a line to Santa!

You been naughty or nice?? Its rhetorical
  • newd
  • 06-10-2015, 01:43 PM
2 would be lovely...but I've never done it.

I guess I just never used to have the balls.

And now I don't have the dick.

Couldn't help myself...had to say it!

Of course, if there were 2 nice ladies who really wanted to accept the challenge....
Unfortunately, they would not get along. Originally Posted by splitlicker
I'm sure it's pretty hard to find 2 that can hit it off really well. If you do get 2 that are really in tune I'm sure it could be very intense.
Not into sword play Rodeo?
Originally Posted by splitlicker

no not at all
Of course, if there were 2 nice ladies who really wanted to accept the challenge.... Originally Posted by newd
No doubt in my mind newd, that you could find 2 willing ladies!
I'm sure it's pretty hard to find 2 that can hit it off really well. If you do get 2 that are really in tune I'm sure it could be very intense. Originally Posted by blthzr666
Each alone are phenomenal!!

But, 2 alpha females near the boys.....pass
Drop a line to Santa!

You been naughty or nice?? Its rhetorical Originally Posted by splitlicker
I've been naughty and nice. But that's how it should be.
And I stopped asking Santa years ago when I sat on his lap at the mall and he squeezed my butt asking if I wanted a new boyfriend... Glad grandma enjoyed that picture as it freaked me out from all Santa's for the rest of my life!
I'm sure it's pretty hard to find 2 that can hit it off really well. If you do get 2 that are really in tune I'm sure it could be very intense. Originally Posted by blthzr666
That's is the hardest part of any threesome. Me being a female, and ultimate pussyhound, can adjust... But the reciprocation hat I get, is not usually even close.
That's ok though. Because I'm in it for the pleasure of my Master and the hunt of the pussy.
I've been naughty and nice. But that's how it should be.
And I stopped asking Santa years ago when I sat on his lap at the mall and he squeezed my butt asking if I wanted a new boyfriend... Glad grandma enjoyed that picture as it freaked me out from all Santa's for the rest of my life! Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist
Sorry to hear that
I have had a few and loved them all. Best 2 hours of my hobby life was with Hanna and Amber a few years back. Have experienced m/m/f, m/f/f, and m/ts/f. All were fun. You need to go into it with open mind and just do what ever comes natural. What makes it work is not forcing anyone to exceed their own limits.