Winter

Was at walmart last night and Winter rolls right by me Staff Edit. She on the other hand looks amazing tight spandex pants and form fitting sweater. Makes me wanna see her now , b.c. I have a thing for goth tattooed girls. Dunno if guy is anything to worry about but figured id mention it .
http://buffalo.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inded/18723593
This is her bp ad.
There's actually some good info here.
Whoa whoa whoa....I call bullshit! Everyone knows providers do nothing but sit around hotel rooms dressed up in lingerie with perfect hair and makeup 24/7 just waiting for their phone to ring because providers are androids with no personal lives, friends, or families.
Whoa whoa whoa....I call bullshit! Everyone knows providers do nothing but sit around hotel rooms dressed up in lingerie with perfect hair and makeup 24/7 just waiting for their phone to ring because providers are androids with no personal lives, friends, or families. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I call bullshit on your bullshit!! 😀
I would just say, if she is walking through walmart or wherever with whomever, thats her business and isn't related to this board.. comment about her, not about who ever she may have in her personal life... love to hear the ladies talk about seeing all of you around shoving fried in your face while commenting on the looks of your SO Maybe you should have just walked up and asked for a car date in front of him...
Was at walmart last night and Winter rolls right by me Staff Edit. . She on the other hand looks amazing tight spandex pants and form fitting sweater. Makes me wanna see her now , b.c. I have a thing for goth tattooed girls. Dunno if guy is anything to worry about but figured id mention it .
http://buffalo.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inded/18723593
This is her bp ad. Originally Posted by TechnoViking
I can't speak for others but this bit of information doesn't do anything for this hobbyist but thanks for your concerns.
TV,

Read your PM's!

DD
Like I said everybody has an opinion it was just my opinion that some of you might value the information that a strange person may be lurking around her. But what do I know everybody complains when a review goes up and then other people say oh yeah that was my experience too but nobody shared previously. So here I am sharing something that I saw on a information sharing Board and I'm getting crucified for it. Whatever
  • Bluee
  • 12-23-2015, 11:50 AM
Whoa whoa whoa....I call bullshit! Everyone knows providers do nothing but sit around hotel rooms dressed up in lingerie with perfect hair and makeup 24/7 just waiting for their phone to ring because providers are androids with no personal lives, friends, or families. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

Oh Lexxxy! Your sarcasm will be lost on many on this board.

I was once on a cruise with my family, and ran into a provider I had been seeing frequently for a few years, who was on the boat with her family. It was awkward, but we pretended we did not know each other.
Wow that is a small world lol a cruise!
Oh Lexxxy! Your sarcasm will be lost on many on this board.

I was once on a cruise with my family, and ran into a provider I had been seeing frequently for a few years, who was on the boat with her family. It was awkward, but we pretended we did not know each other. Originally Posted by Bluee
Wow that is a small world lol a cruise! Originally Posted by Amber Does
Im going on one in feb, I'm hoping I don't run into anyone like that either, but, if I did, oh well, keep it professional and whatever. As I'm sure she would do back
That happened to me once, years ago. Someone from a forum recognized me shopping at Walmart and ended up flirting with me and paying for my groceries. It was kind of sweet. I was alone and single and he didn't make it uncomfortable at all. We ended up becoming good friends.
Gucked a homegirl on the "self check out" side. Slid my ebt in her crack and quietly handed over some neatly folded food stamps whew