Hotties like Orange

I have not been to an AMP since Orange and Kim left Blue. Any reccomendations for AMP girls that are absolutely gorgeous with similar skills?

If you remember Orange then you know what I’m talking about. She was very outgoing with top notch body and service.
Was Orange the skinny girl with the big titties? If so give Nana a try over at Oceanside.
Orange was good to me every time. Very cute and nice body. Really nice as well. Gave it up in the shower and room. Lol and one of the best following the Catholic religion. We need another one like her.
Lol. I agree. Orange was great because unlike most AMP girls she could be very aggressive and did not always follow the AMP protocol of TS, message etc.
In fact, if we made it to the TS it was to bend her over it. We need more highly passionate providers like her
Lol. I agree. Orange was great because unlike most AMP girls she could be very aggressive and did not always follow the AMP protocol of TS, message etc.
In fact, if we made it to the TS it was to bend her over it. We need more highly passionate providers like her Originally Posted by FunMonday
I missed out on this beauty. Sounds like it was the AMP Golden Age.
Those days blue was on fire man... every girl there was a legend.
Orange was a rare breed. Very beautiful, very aggressive, very pleasing with IOP off the charts. And on top of that if she liked you and you did the right thing especially sexually there was basically no time limit with her. I once was with her, and our one hour session went 2 and change. All because I made her cum so hard with my oral skills. Like Lenny “Nails” Dykstra says I was an oral artist that day. She was an anomaly.

Almost all the spa girls are great and have their own wonderful points. But there are always some stand outs. Like Orange or Nicole from Fan or Cherry. They have filtered out for now. But new unicorns I’m sure will come around as they always do.
She never disappointed like seeing that lion tattoo from the back Only girl that I seen to match her skills until know is flower from gold one supposedly she's coming back by the end of this month
Flower is coming back???? Ya ya yippeee yippeee ya ya ya
I agree Orange was def. One of a kind. Other legends were Cherry (the original) of Blue, Elegant, and #1 fame, and of course current rock star Susan, and Star of Blue last year.
Not the original Cherry
Orange was amazing! Miss her ....