OUTFITS - which one is YOUR FAVORITE - and why ??

Hi Guys and Gals,
I LOVE to dress up and ROLE PLAY.
I have a pretty good collection of outfits....but must say that my SCHOOLGIRL outfit...is my favorite! Why? Uhhhm....well, let's just say I like to have my teacher tell me what to do...

For those of you who like ROLE PLAY.....tell me about your most favorite outfit(s).....and why they are so much fun!!

Gosh....this should be EXCITING !!

xxoo
GwenDillon
Just a suggestion Gwen ....you could provide pictures of you in all of the different role play outfits and let we hobbiests choose our favorites ......Everyone has different tastes and different ideas of what turns them on ...with you I think JUST YOU showing up and being alone in the same room would turn any one of us on to you ..I myself have a marvelous idea that we could explore,soon ........T
Its nice to play dress up. I enjoy something sexy and silk. Easy to get off is always a bonus. Stocking and heels
Black garter belt, black thigh hi's, a classy pair of black pumps and a glass of wine in your hand to make a toast.
Cheers!
I like to be the cheerleader, takes me back to high school again. Plus Ive been told I have a cheerleader body so I think it looks pretty good me, especially when I raise my skirt a little and my butt cheeks hang out.
I like to be the cheerleader, takes me back to high school again. Plus Ive been told I have a cheerleader body so I think it looks pretty good me, especially when I raise my skirt a little and my butt cheeks hang out. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I love when the butt cheeks hang out

It looks hot!
Just a suggestion Gwen ....you could provide pictures of you in all of the different role play outfits and let we hobbiests choose our favorites ......Everyone has different tastes and different ideas of what turns them on ...with you I think JUST YOU showing up and being alone in the same room would turn any one of us on to you ..I myself have a marvelous idea that we could explore,soon ........T Originally Posted by tsrv4me

HellYeah! What he said
This thread is WORTHLESS without pics! Bring it on, ladies.
Gwen...I enjoyed the little black number you wore when I had the pleasure of your acquaintance......
Tara, OMG....photo please!!
I love it!!

OK....LET ME GET MY PICS TOGETHER....

stay tuned!!
oohhh! This sounds fun!
I know DANNIE had a very sexy Christmas Santa Girl outfit....that she posted a few years back. VERY HOT !!

I need to put these little numbers (below) on my WISHLIST!
Any takers?
http://www.3wishes.com

GYPSY DANCER !!

MAID SERVANT !!

NAUGHTY TOY SOLDIER...!

nothing like the birthday suit

saves time and I don't have to figure out how to unhook, unsnap or unbutton. my bfe is often lacking...
Ginger B. Love to see you in anything but, the Black/White Maid Servant would be my choice with Black heels.