ISO - Geek Providers

Yep, I said GEEK, not Greek. Greek is welcomed, of course, but I'm looking for providers who share similar (geeky) interests.

Part of an encounter for me is making the connection. Without the connection it can be mechanical and not as enjoyable. It can still be good, but I want to see what else it can be.

Just remember that this is a pretty TAME request, all things considered. But, if you're a provider and you like video games, can talk about movies or sci-fi in general, please PM me. I'll travel a long way for this experience.

Ares
Yep, I said GEEK, not Greek. Greek is welcomed, of course, but I'm looking for providers who share similar (geeky) interests.

Part of an encounter for me is making the connection. Without the connection it can be mechanical and not as enjoyable. It can still be good, but I want to see what else it can be.

Just remember that this is a pretty TAME request, all things considered. But, if you're a provider and you like video games, can talk about movies or sci-fi in general, please PM me. I'll travel a long way for this experience.

Ares Originally Posted by Ares71
Dude! Wynter - YOU seek Wynter... (Trust me!)

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=1429
Although it's fine that you posted here ... it might be more advantageous to post in the area in which you live. Back when she was around, I would have suggested "Ze". She's sexy, smart and can carry on a conversation in that fashion better than anyone that I've ever met.

But she's not going to be back until ... well, maybe ... a few months from now. If that.

Posting an ISO in your area might yield you better results. There are a lot of geeky women on this board.

Me? I'm not really. I just like geeky guys.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Yeah, I can 2nd the Wynter reccomendation. Very Geek friendly, though you won't find any tour boats heading the the greek isles.

However she has more than enough other earthly delights to distract you!
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-21-2010, 09:19 AM
/me runs off to book with Wynter... *giggle*
i am set to meet the Famous Wynter - and also would suggest Alecia - She is very Geek friendly....
Does being into anything electronic related besides loving all kinds of video games and movies qualify as being geeky? ,lol
Thanks for the recommendations. I don't know when I will be in Dallas next, but now I have a reason to go there.

PPE, I look forward to your review.

Gina, I can imagine some electronic/electric that might not qualify you as "geek" but would be very very sexy.

I like women who are into geeks as well. I will not give up my search.
I have reviewed Alecia before - if that is what you mean - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=90057

I coined the term DGE - Dirty Girlfriend Experience - for her.

PPE
I have heard Laura Leigh of "Luckys Ladies" is a WOW player. She's in Austin. Is that "Geek" enough for you?LOL
I play WoW (5 years!) adore the Whedonverse, and read massive amounts of hard sci fi.
Tabitha Bleu takes it in such a manner.