hobbying for convenience -- don't like it.

i like to hobby. period. but i'm having a few thoughts about my hobby strategy...

i love a BnG from a hot gal. it really turns me on. i don't want to know about her history, her morning coffee, her kids, etc... i just want a quick appt where a hottie rips open her blouse to show her perfect perky tits and goes down on me like she expects me to cum diamonds.

my dilemma is this -- i hobby on late notice. spas aren't great for me, as the perceived risk is too high. hardly any really hot providers are willing to do BnG -- i've only seen one exception to this rule... and she's awesome.

the last 3-4 times i've gotten a BnG, it wasn't from a lady i was attacted to at all. quite the opposite, in fact. it almost makes feel disappointed in myself...

why is it that most hot gals don't like the BnG? isn't it quick (especially for me...) and easy money? and i'm not even that hideous of a man...

thoughts?
I'm not a provider, but the obvious aversion to B&G's is most likely the low rates associated with them. Even though the actual service may be quick, the girls still have the preparation time, getting to and from their incall, etc. They also probably worry that the low rates bring with them a lower class of clientele.

Also, most women I know in and out of the hobby would much prefer sex to trying to get a guy off with a BJ. Nobody likes lockjaw.
That is a good question........

It may hinder on the fact that there is not much money to be made doing a BnG, many of the providers on here require advanced notice for appointments and last but not least, they have to get "ready" for their appointment and it is not worth the time and effort to get "ready" for a BnG.

You better make sure the 3-4 ladies you are talking about do not read this as I see you have reviewed them!
How would you like to do four hours of daty a day?

Think you'd be able to lick an ice cream cone the next day?
Probably think the underneath of your tongue was going to detach itself.

well - when we do several blow jobs a day - the inside of our lips get all fucked up.

many guys say they want a BnG or a 30 min appt - and they never stay for that short of a time...it's a bullshit tactic in many cases for cheap asses. (not saying you are - just saying some of what we deal with)

I was going to start my own thread asking about the whole 30 min thing...for days I might have an incall to just sit and work from. (that's the other situation - many of the super hotties aren't just sitting around with free time in an incall...they rent hotels, by the hours - or maybe they have half hour rates, that may just be too high for your budget. It's a fact in the hobby - the bigger gals usually have lower rates than the head turning, body bangin hotties.)

another thing - you should have put this shit in the mens room if you really wanted to say something so mean about "the last 3-4 times i've gotten a BnG, it wasn't from a lady i was attacted to at all. quite the opposite, in fact. it almost makes feel disappointed in myself... "

I think you may have just black listed yourself mister. you are coming off as a total dick wad.
just FTR, I always pay attention to the time. and I really get amped-up for bbbj -- rarely taking longer than 10 minutes.

and if I get black listed for telling the truth, then so be it. gees... I'm actually a nice guy... I've never treated one lady here improperly.
and if I get black listed for telling the truth, then so be it. gees... I'm actually a nice guy... I've never treated one lady here improperly. Originally Posted by guitarboyaspd

I think you just did treat the ladies you have seen improperly by the statement in your original post, "the last 3-4 times i've gotten a BnG, it wasn't from a lady i was attacted to at all. quite the opposite, in fact. it almost makes feel disappointed in myself..."
The guys who do pay attention to time - that's great.

after talking to another provider who's got lots more experience in the HH session or BnG's - it is very typical for guys to go over time, or not bust their nut yet....or "almost there, almost there."

hence - the bullshit factor.

You may feel you are a nice guy....but stating something so crudely like that "I actually feel disappointed in myself" - seriously - that shit doesn't belong out here in the open forums.

You shouldn't have booked with those girls if they aren't your type - or if they have too much meat on their bones to suit your needs.

When I did the BJ contest years ago - I was bigger than many of the other ladies - but I was giving blow jobs - not fucking - and I still managed to win.

So your own disappointment and expectations for getting a "good blow job" might need to be adjusted a bit.

A bigger gal can look hot to a guy who doesn't typically see them - if you have them leave their cute little outfits on. Shit, sometimes that's hotter than being butt nekid giving a blow job.

as far as "being blacklisted for telling the truth"....

fine - whatever...see it how you wish.

You're flat out being an ass hole.
That's what you'd get black listed for.

There's plenty of "hotter" girls on BP offering BnG and 15,30 min sessions.

Would any guys care to even dig around on eccie and find HOT girls that do HH sessions that are probably just out of his budget range? That didn't seem to be mentioned by him at all - but I'm pretty sure that's what this little pout fest comes down to.

(to my session later today - be glad I'm in a feisty mood now! thanks jack ass - you are gonna make my client even happier than usual!)
Maybe you could have a few in the "queue" that you could call when you have the urge. That way you know they are hot, and you will leave a happy camper.

I think some girls are reluctant to advertise BNGs because it takes the same effort to get dolled up as it does for a 2-hour appointment.

Just my thoughts.
TNTAngie I thought you were going to loosen up this time around and not be so reserved, LOL
good god, TNT... I didn't mean to rile you up - screw me for having a BnG facination.

and for the record, I have not mentioned budget constraints here. I do realize that most gals that I personally consider 'hot' don't love sucking dick for fifty bucks.

anyways... what if the gal didn't have to get all dolled-up for the BnG? would that really affect things? if there's 0% chance I'll be looking to daty or cfs wouldn't the prep be easier?
Guitar,

You got her riled up because whether you meant it or not, your statement that you were "disappointed" in yourself is rude and demeaning. It dehumanizes the women you saw, as it's basically saying that because they weren't your preferred body type that they're worthless trash. The fact that you chose them yourself makes it even worse.

We all have preferences. If you go away from yours, don't trash the girls because of it.

the last 3-4 times i've gotten a BnG, it wasn't from a lady i was attacted to at all. quite the opposite, in fact. it almost makes feel disappointed in myself... Originally Posted by guitarboyaspd
I still sucked the hell outta your dick though..

Bullshit aside, go ahead and crown me but.. he is very respectable and an absolute sweetheart. Cute to boot.

I understand what he is saying, I am pretty sure he meant it a little different than he came across.
TNT, 4 hour DATY.... been there done that.. not a problem...just an FYI.

sorry, please proceed.
reads like a case of "brain thoughts not making it thru the fingers into the keyboard properly"!!

guitarboy, i suggest you either a) start over [well, you really cant, but you could write what you really want to ask] or b) give it up and go back to asking women one-by-one.

regardless of who you are and IBJ's comment about you, first impressions are very important.