Encounter: Maysun is a fun little spinner!

Date: 09/18/20
Name: Maysun
Phone: 585-204-2192
Email Address: MaysunPanCums4You@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Lexington/Dewey area
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blond, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: An amazing little body. She is only 5-feet tall and 100 pounds. When I asked her what her bra size was, she says she is the leader of the itty bitty titty committee with smaller than an A cup. She also has a cute little bubble butt!
She is pretty covered in tattoos, which I am neutral on. She has a pretty significant scar on her left thigh, which I haven’t asked her about yet.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Joeh
  • 09-24-2020, 01:46 PM

[when referring to anything in the ROS please use private tags - GM]
Nice Review there, are there pics anywhere
You’d probably have to text her for an image. I have seen a few from her phone, but I’ve never seen her online ads.
How did you find out about her then?
I've seen her before. She was staying in an abandoned house and walking the street. I had a so-so time with her. She needed to rush things along so she could go shopping on Clinton. She said she would do better next time but I never got her number.

I hope she's not going to be another UTR street girl that goes from 40 to 120 just like that.
It happens everyday.
Seems like the magic number is 300
Actually, I met her in the parking lot of the local non-Quality Inn. I was leaving a room after a non-successful date and got to talking with her. We wound up doing car stuff that time.
She and her friends usually hang out at Lexington and Tacoma after dark.
She and her friends usually hang out at Lexington and Tacoma after dark. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
near Lake Happy Meal ????
Overnights?
Has any one else seen her?

[when referring to anything in the ROS please use private tags - GM] Originally Posted by Joeh