Who gives the best BJs in the area?

I've dealt with a few providers expecting some great bj action from me doing research (reviews), only to be let down by a quick 3-5 min half assed cbj. So my question is simple. Which provider have you had that blew you away or just stood out from the rest? You can pm me if you don't feel like dropping names here. Thanks in advance
Sexy Tori. See my review on her. It might have been the total experience but she seemed to bring me to the edge and then backed down several times before she coaxed me to blow my load.
Amazing Dixie has to be in anybodys top 5.....of all time..... seeP411....see my reviews here..
Sexy Tori. See my review on her. It might have been the total experience but she seemed to bring me to the edge and then backed down several times before she coaxed me to blow my load. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Thanks I'll check her out sometime

Amazing Dixie has to be in anybodys top 5.....of all time..... seeP411....see my reviews here.. Originally Posted by dennis2
You sure she's local? Her profile and her site states that she's located in Indiana.
Dixie is from Tennessee. She is planning on moving to FL, but it might be more to Central FL and not here. Check PM for more info on Dixie.
You should take a spin in Dream land...
I do it very well...

<3,

Miss Dreams
Ok, I've tried 2 providers recommended to me and I think I just can cum during bjs. That and they just can't seem to go deep enough. I'll try dixie next sometime soon and see what happens.
If you ever get to Huntsville AL you need to try Brandy. Not sure if she still travels but she gave me a true cock worshiping experience. You have to literally pull your cock outta her mouth, I think the girl could go all day long. I've had lots of good and even great BJ but to get a true cock worshiping experience is a true find. Happy hunting.
*ahem*
My reviews speak for my talent
To me it was a head to head tie between Megan and Tori
Katie Lynn definitely gets my vote. I thought I understood how good a bj could feel before I met her, she has definitely made me realize that there is a whole nother level. For me, she is black belt level of BJ givers. I find most providers to be only average or slightly above average and not that different from inexeperinced girlfriend. Katie Lynn definitely rocked my world on a few occassions though.
Put my talents to the test... I'm here and ready to give you your best shot... hehe

Miss Dreams