Sushi and Dreams

I would like to go out for Sushi again sometime before I leave town this trip... I just found that I am loving the shrimp Sushi YUM!

Where are some really good places with Sushi to dine around the area? Anyone want to have Sushi and Dreams

<3,
Miss Dreams
Atlas/Fish House in downtown P'cola has great sushi IMO. Ichiban on Davis hwy or Sake Cafe on 9th Ave are good too.
I guess I should say what area I am looking for the best Sushi ...

Santa Rosa, Destin, Fort Walton

I heard a lot of good things about Fuji's & Hibachi while I was at the hair salon last night chatting it up with a lady,
It's left me curious... Which one is preferred!?

Thanks for the P'cola dinning ideas Clitlicker...meow. lol I might will try it out on my way out or back!

<3,
Miss Dreams
If you're in Panama City and have an urge for some sushi, get in touch with me and I'll hook you up. I binge out once or twice a month and am overdue. With a few days notice, I may be able to special order a couple items as well. (I've been looking for an excuse for an uni-fest
Why, I must say... I like getting the hook up! uni fest... sounds interesting... ? Sir, must I tell you that I am a bit ditzy or does it come across that way? ha!

Sushi for breakfast is making me like... blah I almost don't want it anymore! hehehe It appears to myself that someone had the munchies then went off to Dreamland. I woke up and It's all a reality....

<3,
Miss Dreams
Juno's in FWB is pretty good as well...
Why, I must say... I like getting the hook up! Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
Shan Kishi is the best place in PCB. Fin's is the best place in PC.

uni fest... sounds interesting... ?
Few places carry uni (sea urchin) on a regular basis. You have to call a few days in advance. If I do that, I'm going to feast heartily.

Sir, must I tell you that I am a bit ditzy or does it come across that way? ha!
I'm cool with ditzy.

Sushi for breakfast is making me like... blah I almost don't want it anymore!
Well, when you do and are in the PC area, drop me a PM or something.
You should take me there and then I can deliver your Dreams after... hehe : )

<3,
Miss Dreams

Juno's in FWB is pretty good as well... Originally Posted by go_commando
when are you in P'cola again?
Check your Inbox sweetie.

P'cola... I will come on requests gents so let me know if you are interested and I could come over for a day and night or two.

FW Beach / Destin I am in the area right now and available for awhile.

For more info you can View my schedule in my signature line, excited to meet the well established gentleman... & not just for Sushi. lol

<3,
Miss Dreams

when are you in P'cola again? Originally Posted by falconbravehawk2