Ladies choice?

As asked, this is a poll for the ladies to tell us Guys what they would like to see when they open the door.

Understanding that discretion is a must for most. How would you like him to have on when you come into the room? We want to know what gets your motor running.
I like my gentleman to arrive dressed in casual business attire. If he comes over after work, he is welcome to take a shower and it'll be a wet form of foreplay! Nothing like a HARD working man, deserving of a lil TLC.
if you are wearing boxers...especially silk ones with acdc or skulls on the........I will be sooo ready to get balls to the wall!!!!!!
One of these days: a 3 point hat, eye patch, peg leg, knickers, dreadlock wig, with a parrot on my shoulder. Arrrggghh, it's me, Marshpirate! Me mast is a wee stiff, and me parrot is cranky!
mmmm Marsh that would be a hot role play!!! I will be your wicked wench!!
mmmm Marsh that would be a hot role play!!! I will be your wicked wench!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I wonder what your new neighbors would think. You dressed conservatively opening the gate for Captain Jack Sparrow! Lol.

Me parrot needs span kin' m'lady!

To maintain the integrity of the thread, I try to dress as decently as possible. To me, grooming and cleanliness would be even more important. Showers are greatly appreciated. But if I'm coming out of the duck blind in the marsh? Maybe a little pre-shower, role playing? I'll hide behind your flower pot, see if you can find me!
Sneak to the back door at my place & get naked.
Waiting for that to happen
lol Skny! hell yeahhh!

Well marsh,this IS New orleans and the city of "unusual attire".....

I am gonna be a naughty pirate wench for mardi gras!
One of these days: a 3 point hat, eye patch, peg leg, knickers, dreadlock wig, with a parrot on my shoulder. Arrrggghh, it's me, Marshpirate! Me mast is a wee stiff, and me parrot is cranky! Originally Posted by Marshpirate
You totally had me at EYE PATCH...but the PEG LEG pushed me over the edge, my MarshMarauder!

I'll shimmy up your mast anytime!
Sneak to the back door at my place & get naked.
Waiting for that to happen Originally Posted by SknyDiva
I did that once and the bitch called the cops. Then there was all the yelling and screaming and mace. Lol
As asked, this is a poll for the ladies to tell us Guys what they would like to see when they open the door.

Understanding that discretion is a must for most. How would you like him to have on when you come into the room? We want to know what gets your motor running. Originally Posted by ESwho'snext?
My favorite guy outfit is jeans, a crisp collared shirt and a blazer. Rawwwrrrrr.

ESI'mNext, what do you usually wear?
My favorite guy outfit is jeans, a crisp collared shirt and a blazer. Rawwwrrrrr.

ESI'mNext, what do you usually wear? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Usually I have my basic bluejeans, Polo or button down shirt with boxers. And a great big smile.
"I am gonna be a naughty pirate wench for mardi gras!"

That "shivers me timber!"[/QUOTE]
Aaarrrggghh, double post!
I saw Cajun cutie Rachell Star last week and due to the hotel configuration she did not give me room number just told me to come to the pool area and look for the open sliding glass door. I did and when I walked in, there she was waiting on the bed!! After the fact I can think of several role playing scenarios I could have walked in on. So Diva I would like to walk in your backdoor anytime!! There must be something in the water over there because between you, Rachell, Abee, Lola, and Queen you girls will make me 1 broke guy!!