Hillary explains some of her "Hard Choices"

Check out Rosemary Watson on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgJrVhmQnj8
Check out Rosemary Watson on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgJrVhmQnj8 Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No thank you, I've got better things to do with my time than watching Idiot Family hazardous waste.

Pass!
More evidence of a lack of a sense of humor. Yes, Tampon is a liberal.
  • WTF
  • 06-15-2014, 07:27 AM
Only hard choice JD has ever made was which sailor's dick to suck before Reveille
Vince had some "Hard Choices"...

Her books are discounted on the shelf by 30% and her tour is still underway with TV coverage daily of the fake smile of hers.
  • WTF
  • 06-16-2014, 07:18 AM
Her books are discounted on the shelf by 30% and her tour is still underway with TV coverage daily of the fake smile of hers. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Like I said ... you'd rather talk about anything other than the topic. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hypocrite
Her books are discounted because she wants that "NUMBER ONE" spot on the New York Times bestseller list and doesn't care about the money.
I don't see where she mentioned any hard choices. I think she has her priorities messed up. Like the one where John Boehner was on a ship plastered on bourbon and he fell over board. No hard choice there, well I would at least try to retrieve the bottle from his hand, cheers Johnny, lol.

Jim
Only hard choice JD has ever made was which sailor's dick to suck before Reveille Originally Posted by WTF

Do sailors have reveille?
Do sailors have reveille? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Off topic! Unless, of course, you are asking Hillarious!!!!
Hypocrite Originally Posted by WTF
Only if you don't know what the word means, ...

....... and have reading comprehension challenges, as you obviously have.
Oh yeah and then we had lift up our bunks and get a clean sweep down fore and aft. We sailors believe in cleanliness unlike some nasty asses here.
They actually want someone to be POTUS who doesn't know her spouse is cheating on her in the other end of the house and can't find cancelled checks in shoe boxes in her clothes closet.

May be it's because she survived sniper fire on the tarmac.
They actually want someone to be POTUS who doesn't know her spouse is cheating on her in the other end of the house and can't find cancelled checks in shoe boxes in her clothes closet.

May be it's because she survived sniper fire on the tarmac. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Those were welcome shots. They weren't really aiming at her, lol.

Jim