California girl gone country

This is one of my favorite photo themes...
But this outfit is my favorite one out of all my country girl shoots.
Don't be shocked if you see me around town in these shorts with
a tight little white cut off T-shirt... :cl ap:

Good lord you are one HOT country girl
Combining all of the various photo threads to one.
i do not believe it is a posting violation to have more then one. Please show me where it is otherwise I would like my posts left how they were and not merged into one just because you hold the power to do so...

If it is not a posting violation my posts should be left be. You don't delete them when asked because what's posted is suppose to stay up so why move them??? I would like it if you left my things alone unless asked for assistance or a rule was violated
I had found the staff thread that indicated that multiple picture threads should be combined. Then I found that sometime later that had been reversed. I did not remember that it had. My apologies.
Thank you for moving back...
Good lord you are one HOT country girl Originally Posted by Wolfy58
Thank you
Oh good Lord, let this lady keep posting pic threads. Please proceed my high roller friend!!! I LOVE your contributions here PP!!!!! xoxoxo
Thank you Doc
Just amazing!!! Not sure how it could get any better!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!
Just amazing!!! Not sure how it could get any better!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!! Originally Posted by Jaridsimpson
Awww thank you

Bloody hell, you would look good on our ranch back in Australia.
Geezus, you would cause a major traffic pile up in that outfit. Thanks for sharing, always puts a smile on my face to see your pics.
Awww Thank you fellas... So this outfit is a hit?