References

• Nmguy
  • 06-30-2017, 11:39 AM
I am still kinda green in the hobby and would like more input on references please. I have made it a habit to ask if a provider I have seen is ok with me to mention them as a reference, usually through p.m. after session. Is this something that can be respected, or wasting time? I only mean it out of respect. Any imput welcomed, thanks everyone!
If it doesn't benefit the provider, don't expect them to put much, if any, effort into helping you out.
I am always reference friendly. The only exception to this are the ladies who do not respond to my reference checks. If a lady is not reference friendly then I will not help out. I have noticed some girls get jealous and will not only ignore a reference check but then contact the guy I am asking about to try and be booked. So for those ladies I will not provide a reference. Nothing against the gentleman of course.

IMO providing a reference check always benefits the provider. It gives the provider action at being able to receive reference checks back. If you don't give you can't expect to receive. Sharing is caring ��
I have given providers that I have seen and reviewed as references and to my knowledge they have responded timely and favorable. It has never been a problem for me go get references.
I'll give references.

Giving providers references, I'll pass. If 50+ reviews ain't good enough then sorry.
you've already spent too much time thinking about it. very few girls have their shit together enough to check references and even fewer of them will respond when someone contacts them. really professional girls like jessica who follow through on things like this are the exception in every way.
The only time I use references is when a VP asks for them. Usually when I travel.

I asked the ask the girl I want to use as a reference if its ok and I tell her who will be checking with her.
  • Nmguy
  • 07-01-2017, 07:36 PM
I believe there's some good intel here. Good to have input from more seasoned veterans, and Provider, Thank you for input!!
Despite what Chicken said, I would love to be a reference for you. New as I am, don't know if it would count, however. PM me.
I definetly dont have any problem responding to referemce check and no problem being used as one. I also have had no problem getting responses from the ladies when verifying as well.
I'd recommend cutting out the middle man (or woman in this case) and just use p411. Easiest way to guarantee a booking.
Despite what Chicken said, I would love to be a reference for you. New as I am, don't know if it would count, however. PM me. Originally Posted by January Maye
JM, just because your a newbie, don't EVER sell yourself short young lady!!!!
I am still kinda green in the hobby and would like more input on references please. I have made it a habit to ask if a provider I have seen is ok with me to mention them as a reference, usually through p.m. after session. Is this something that can be respected, or wasting time? I only mean it out of respect. Any imput welcomed, thanks everyone! Originally Posted by Nmguy
I don't think it's a bad idea to ask to use them as a ref. It's kind of best you do that so you don't use her as a ref when trying to see another lady just to find out she's not willing to vouch for you at all. Unfortunately there are lady who love to receive refs but not give them. So actually might be better to find out before you meet them if they are not only friendly in taking refs but GIVING them back PROMPTLY.
I don't particularly see how asking a lady after you've seen her if she'd be willing to be a ref for you is time-wasting unless you're doing it a million times in a row (I had a guy ask me 5 times in 2 months which imo is kind of ref abuse).
The only time I use references is when a VP asks for them. Usually when I travel.

I asked the ask the girl I want to use as a reference if its ok and I tell her who will be checking with her. Originally Posted by busternutzs
2 thumbs up....this is how I like it to be done.