Any advice?

I'm having trouble getting clients to book with me in Amarillo! Even with my special going on!!! Any suggestions of an outcall location or maybe they just don't like seeing girls from out of town??? Help!!!
Wish I was in town!!! Idk what the problem is, you have good reviews. And Rillo is pretty slim Pickens anyways!! Best of luck!!! I'm gonna save your info incase I get over to OKC though!!
You say outcall only in your ad. Outcalls (where you go to the gentlemans place) are not that popular in Amarillo. If you were to get an incall location (where men come to you) you might do better.
You should get an incall in one of the hotels in West Amarillo around the medical district. Also, remember this is a holiday weekend. It's slow in a lot of places right now.
I would see you if you had an incall location
I have touched base with you as well, but all you had was outcall. An incall almost always works better, and would have in my case.
I have found anytime I can not host business will almost vault. If you can get a few bookings it is worth getting a place.
yup. if i were going to come over to amarillo for fun it would have to be an incall.
I have decided to take your advice! I am now able to provide an incall location, now hopefully I have chosen a good spot! Feel free to private message me with anymore suggestions you all have! I hope you all enjoyed your holiday!!!
I saw this post from yesterday and assumed you were still in town, maybe next time on the incall