Any CL Intel After the Restart?

I haven’t been to CL since the restart but I’m thinking of pulling the trigger again. Any intel on the day shift dancers? Same line up? Has anyone seen Gabby, Paulina or Lisa? Thanks.
Did you pull the trigger? I'm thinking about going this afternoon
I was at chicas locas Wednesday afternoon, met a 20 year old Cuban named Scarlett, exchanged phone numbers, very heavy contact table dance. She offered me OTC fun for 300 roses for an hour. I politely declined, she works day shift only. She is 5’5, about 130 lbs, curvy but not fat, nice 20 y/o ass, a cups. She was the best looking one on Wednesday around 6pm in my opinion.
I went on Thursday. Mostly big girls who were older. There was one sort of cute one that disappeared somewhere soon after she walked in. I got approached by a few really big girls. I left and searched other places locally for some fun and came back around two hours later. Couldn’t find the sort of cute girl. A lady with a pretty face and huge ass approached me and I figured I would at least give it a shot. We negotiated back and forth for a specific activity and then went upstairs. She tries to bait and switch me and I ended up getting just a dance. So I will say personally it wasn’t a great situation.
I know strippers aren't smart but wise up bitches. Make it a fight or make it ridiculous pricing and guys spend one $20 dance on you.

Give up a quick handy for 1 Hundo, do 4 of those a night. Make more money and work less.
CL is still going strong. R*** has braids now.