User ID: - N/A
Date: 5/28/22
Name: Aida
Phone: - N/A
Email Address: - N/A
URL / Website: - N/A
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 4327 South 1st St next to lucky food store, very small pink neon sign says "just relax"
Activities: Massage see ros
Hair Length and Color: black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Incredible tight body with perfect chest
Recommendation: Yes
Which Just relax?
There's several.
Telco?
Actual address?
I had put Elmo & South 1st and the city as Austin. That's the only one down there. I copy pasted the address from another review of the same place and updated the review. Thank you for your time.
Lets use the site name:
St. Elmo Center
4327 South 1st St

Cause ECG won't let me borrow her Z06 to do a drive by.
Should I just create a new encounter? This one says it can't be edited after 60 min
So Aida is back?
Saw her at the end of may.
I texted with Aida this morning and she’s still knocking boots (and boobs) in Vegas. I even said “come back to Austin and fuck me for free!” And other romantic stuff that I learned from the tight wad ‘Seniors’ on this board…no dice.
Holly shit! I take it all back. Aida is just like the tight wad ‘Seniors’ on this board! She just texted me “Give me money to buy a ticket and fly to you”

Thanks senior guys! I don’t know what I would do without you telling me my post is fake, I paid too much, the girl I like sucks, the place I like blows all that ‘neighborly advice’ you spew and all the while selfishly hiding all the good places from everyone else. I admit it I was wrong.