Someone left their glasses

It’s been here a few days now. Don’t know who it belongs to
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_2942.jpeg (173.5 KB, 249 views)
You can’t check your appointment calendar and figure it out. Shouldn’t be that hard.
Diese Sonnenbrille sieht zu urban aus, um ein Kunde von Ihnen zu sein. Ich sage nur
: Those sunglasses look too urban to be a client of yours. I'm just sayin' :
The Terminator?
  • Busty
  • 05-06-2024, 01:43 PM
Even if she checked her calendar and knew which client left the sunglasses, she can't text or call him with a wife/gf/significant other looking over his shoulder.
Protecting him and making sure he gets a notice about his property is great business ethics.
Busty has the correct analysis.
I think a prominent lady has a policy of her clieñts put all of their belongings in a specific spot. Smart. Maybe adopt that. Once session is over look to that spot and make sure said client got all their shit. It's easy to forget things after great service, a massage, free snacks and drinks and a lasagna meal cooked by a provider you just met. But this is great. Hopefully he gets the message and hopefully your intent to advertise without advertising is accomplished.
And Shinepoo's attempt at hobby oracle is a fail.
Just trying to give her sage advice UC. I want to personally wish you all the best for being a great moderator here and in your retirement may you have peace and true joy. Have a great day
The Terminator? Originally Posted by latinluvr465
I went to Academy with similar shades. Cute young lady told me I looked just like Arnold in Terminator.

I asked her where the ammunition and hunting gear was in the store.

She said, “Aisle B, back.”
You guys leave a bunch of stuff behind and never return for it. I always go through the lost & found when I visit ladies. Have gotten some nice items. A fedora, a few umbrellas, a pimp cane, cuff links, a pair of Ray Bans, suspenders & a nice pair of readers.
Even if she checked her calendar and knew which client left the sunglasses, she can't text or call him with a wife/gf/significant other looking over his shoulder.
Protecting him and making sure he gets a notice about his property is great business ethics.
Originally Posted by Busty
Wonder if SO was looking over his shoulder when they were setting up appointment.
You guys leave a bunch of stuff behind and never return for it. I always go through the lost & found when I visit ladies. Have gotten some nice items. A fedora, a few umbrellas, a pimp cane, cuff links, a pair of Ray Bans, suspenders & a nice pair of readers. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
At the same place? I may need to go there for a 30 minute session just to loot the lost and found…

http://genius.com/Brooks-and-dunn-lost-and-found-lyrics
That was very kind of you, Lolita. They're not mine, but I just want to recognize you as a good person. <3 What the world needs now is more peeps like you. Have a wonderful day.
At the same place? I may need to go there for a 30 minute session just to loot the lost and found… Originally Posted by Michael8219
I ask every lady I visit with a permanent incall to let me pick through their lost & found.
I also go through their packet drawer looking for those rare, hard to find condiments.