Date: 05/06/2019
Name: Daisy Doll
Phone: 915-320-9917
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=397633
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: East Side - Mall Area
Activities: CG, RCG, MISH, Breast Worship, K9, Greek, FIV, FIA, Camel Ride, G-Whiz, S&D, Covered BJ-Multiple positions, convo, light kissing and body rubbing.
Hair Length and Color: Lower Back
Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Nice Sexy Brown Eyes and Sexy Lips
36C, Nice Nipples
Well Proportioned - Perfect Apple Bottom
5’ 4” - 140lbs
Tattoo across chest
Navel Piercing
Clean Shave
Recommendation: Yes
Got a PM from Daisy today and she said this Review is fake. And if you look at his 1st review it was disputed.
Daisy PM me in regards to BBBJ, and I informed her that I would reach out to a moderator to have it changed to covered, out of mutual respect, because she is an extremely good provider.

Raild@1964, before assumed that a post is fake, reach out for clarification. The one in question JM wasn’t fake, have seen her on many occasions, prior to making that post. At the time she had lost her membership, so I decided to post after encounter with her.

Knowing that she’s not big on reviews and my first time writing one, I kept in clean, which I received some backlash. So what seems fake in your eyes, should be investigated a little deeper, as a rule of thumb, I will never question the integrity of those that post reviews. If I noticed anything out of the ordinary posted about a provider I know, I will go to the source who posted for clarification. Out of respect for each other, let’s not jump so far ahead and render a judgment without the facts.
ElBandido, to be honest yes, I went through 3 hats, the 1st one she provided and the remaining two was mine.
  • Twain
  • 05-08-2019, 07:41 AM
True or not that was a frickin hot review.
Every review from this MF has been fake...the January review was fake as fuck!!! And he still ain’t banned!!
Is it not up to the provider to disprove the review otherwise the benefit of doubt goes to the reviewer?
Gentlemen, just want to put this out there, what would one gain from writing a fake review? To answer the question nothing, a review is a marketing tool towards the provider, inform others about the good and bad experiences from the clients perspective.

Like I said in a previous message, out respect for the provider I asked that it be removed. I could have been stone cold and left it as is, after she contacted another member about the review.

If she went outside of the norm, own it and move on, as for the one she reached out to, you did her more damage by posting on this review. You should have sent a message directly to the source for the facts.

Again I have nothing to gain nor benefit from this review, so for you that say it’s fake, re-evaluate the common sense test.
There are several reasons that a guy might post fake reviews. To get premium credit. To maintain multiple fake accounts here. To appear to be legit to other providers. To do damage to a provider by giving false information. To pump up one’s ego. Not saying any of this applies to you, although it might, but your assertion that you would have nothing to gain by posting a fake review is not realistic. Your reviews do seem a bit “fishy”. Maybe that just the way you communicate?
re-evaluate the common sense test.
Common sense will also take into account the other side of the coin: the fishiness of your review history.
So what makes my review a fake? Is it because the provider reach out to someone discrediting the “BBBJ” only. Why not discredit the entire review? Look I’m not a provider killer, I comply with her one and only request, even made it known for all to see.

For you that question if the review is fake, smell fishes or whatever else you may deem it to be, so be it. I’m not going to defend this review anymore, because I’m not the one being affected by the damage and attention it has drawn.

What we fail to realize is that the review is one person view point of events that happened. Which doesn’t account for what follows, which are the comments others post afterwards about their experience, it’s not the reviewer who sets the tone as to the quality of service a provider gives. It’s you all, through you comments and discussions, through the collaboration of many instead of one. A true perspective is seen, through the encounters comments each of you share, in which the story is told.

Out of the negative comments about my review, not once did I stray from what I initially stated, “Respect for the Provider”. Because what we say and do, carries consequences that doesn’t impact our lives, but there’s.

So out of respect let’s put an end to the damage this is causing. If you insist on providing your input on the validity of this review, by all means PM me. As I will render no follow on comments under this review.
Now I'm convinced he's full of it. Liars speak too much.