URL / Website: -
City: -
State: Louisiana
Address: hammond
Activities: L3
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Place has really gone downhill. girls report they are young and over 40. Vags are blown out...Terrible experience
Recommendation: No
ROS????
Blown out Vags???
I have “a picture ‘Tina’”. Sent from the spa. The pic I have is a hot 20 year old. But I trust this site more than the spa text. The pic is prop 30 years old. Lol.
They sent me pictures of the last two that were accurate. When I asked last week they said Coco and Lily were working but that they didn’t have pictures.
I have same information. I am tired of the old ladies. I would be happy if they even late 30s. Hope to get some info of these two. Will let you know.
Said new girls now. Jenny and LiLi. Not same Jenny from mayflower though. Might have to give it a try. I will let you know
They sent me a text on 9/30 of 2 cute young looking girls. Said they were new. Jenny & Lily.
Since you got those pics recently, I’m going to ask again. I’ve had 0 luck getting pics from them. 😞 they’re usually real pics, right?

They sent me a text on 9/30 of 2 cute young looking girls. Said they were new. Jenny & Lily. Originally Posted by tigerfan12
I haven't seen the girls so I don't know if they are real pics of them. The text from them was unsolicited. She just texted that there was 2 new girls. I asked for pics and she sent them along with the names.
I got a pic of Lilly. It is a real pic of her 20 years ago because when I saw her it is is obvious she is pushing late 40’s. The pic is definitely her, probably early 20’s if not younger but she is old now.

Her service sucks. She spends the whole session talking about upcharges. Real mood killer, especially when she was over tipped to begin with. Maya is MIA on managing these money grubbing whores.
The Jenny is the same from before. Decent service, but goes through a gallon of rubbing alcohol.