Someone wants to draw attention to this site......

That is bizarre. Someone has a serious mental problem. Better keep a close watch on that one.
Is it a bitter hobbyist? Scorned spouse? Pedophilia comments are outrageous.
Yeah the Buffalo Craigslist Rant and Rave section? OK that has all the worldly credibility of The National Enquirer covering a convention of Pathological liars national brag off contest. Who cares about it is the bottom line? Ignor the lunacy. Now if it was CNN's website or AP then there may be some minor (I stress minor) concern as to general privacy. But please...grains of sand in the Sahara here.
All gone...
What did they say?
Someone was basically blasting our forum.
Good to alert us so we can flag those CL posts.
Glad they were all removed.
A few nutjobs or maybe religious wackos seem to be attacking the board for who knows what reasons.
You would think if they truly were an organized or a serious threat to safety or security to the boards, That they would not pick The Rant & Rave section of CL to try to get their message to the masses. Maybe the Christian Science Monitor's copy editor closed the presses before they could get their ads organized for the press deadline. So they decided to get their message across to the world by placing it on CL along with their vintage 1972 leather beanbag chair in the "thrifties" section...I mean What better way to bring down the Evil, Hedonistic Sinners world of ECCIE and make $50 bucks or "best offer" at the same time?
The posts were a little more personal than that. One was obviously attacking a particular member. I don't think I can say who and remain without this site's rules.

Another one basically called us all a bunch of pedophiles.
Poof Gone <flagged>

Keep posting em if you guys find them.
Could it have been one of the members that were recently banned in that rather sudden sanitizing of the site of frequent posters from this area?
I was thinking the same thing, it is quite the coincidence
MonkeyKing was tossing the word pedophile around in the "Bad News in Syracuse" thread ( http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=70001 ) before he got hit with the ban hammer.

edit to add: http://buffalo.craigslist.org/vnn/1864929096.html