7:52 PM, 21 August...on the way to Debbie Does Dallas

My wife and I ended up eating a nice meal and began a huge pitcher of Margarettas as we awaited the 9pm Black Friar show, "Debbie Does Dallas". She picked it.

She's been waiting 6-8 weeks for me to just spill it so...

"Okay, here's what I've been needing to tell you. Starting in October last year, I began hiring working girls to have sex with. There have also been Asian Massage Parlors with a great massage and a happy ending. Then there are also the lap dances at strip clubs. As pathetic as it sounds, I chose not to have an affair because of how destructive that can be."

Her first response?

"Who would you have an affair with?"

ROTFLMAO!!!!

"Hey, I'm not wholly unattractive."

In any case, she assured me she didn't mean it the way in which it sounded so funny to me. I think she asked because in fact that is where the danger to our relationship would come from.

Things seem to be fine. Enjoyed a baudy play. Had a good dinner conversation and a pleasant ride home.

I think it will be another day or two before she figures out where she wants to take this conversation.
I have read this 4 times in 45min's. Have to pass and wish you luck. Hope others have more to say.(the not sharky ones I hope)
Could be worse...the conversation where you tell her you don't plan on stopping...maybe not so smoothly...but who knows?
HOLLLLLLLLLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT DUDE! brave man, maybe not so safe man, guess you taking a chance man....omg
i just read the thread again......as jersey shores would say "we have the the president & client of the I.F.F. club
Well, it can be survivable...had a big baring of the heart back in the day when we lived in Germany and I'd done my share of touring in German saunas/brothels (also copped to some of her sorority sisters I'd been with back in college [thank you open relationship!])...a few years later getting the postcard with picture invite to come back to Entice (big swinger hotel takeover in Niagara Falls area) addressed to me and "Angela"..not my wife's name....her response: I don't care what you do with Angela, but tell them to stop mailing to our house..."
HOLLLLLLLLLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT DUDE! brave man, maybe not so safe man, guess you taking a chance man....omg Originally Posted by naughtynikki84
She knew. The only surprise was that I said it out loud. She had been wanting me to say it out loud for the last 6-8 weeks. The two all-nighters were too much for her (March and May?). That's when I really let her know I was up to something. Offered her a divorce if she wants one, said she could have everything. She said no, we've made it 30 years and that she doesn't judge me. I thought I'd get the 20 questions, one of them being if I was going to quit. The only question she asked was if it had anything to do with being on the computer so much.

I think she's more likely to want to try a 3-way as she is to want a divorce and I don't see that happening.
she knows you better than anyone here. From the short time i've read you here,have percieved you as entertaining and a good man. Don't believe you can spend thirty years with someone without being a good man,and woman. Can feel the anguish in your tone, hope that things will work out for you both.
I hope this works out for you. It seems like it could.
  • Laker
  • 08-23-2010, 04:57 AM
Bob,

Hey man check in! Are you still with us? Kind of another version of Nikki's comment WWWWWFFFFFSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
I echo Lake and Nikki's reactions! Good for you, Bob! While I haven't been anywhere near as busy as you with hobbying, I'd love to "come clean", but I KNOW the reaction wouldn't be the same...

Keep us posted!
NB

GOOD Luck . do you want sprinkles on your cake .
Tell her it's a midlife crisis any you'll get over it, I've heard it's cheaper to keep her.
Besides who will take care of you when you're old and need your depends changed, on second though if I got to that stage I'd be calling Dr. Jack to hook up his machine for me.
Wow! To come right out and tell her, that's courageous. I'm of the deny, deny, deny philosophy.

My post would have been different:
7:52, 21 August- I tell my wife...
7:54, 21 August- Mwebber RIP...
God be with you, you brave soul.