A post that is pointless...

Something I've read lately got me thinking about a post subject that is always a pointless endeavor whenever I see it come on the review boards...The "why can't I see or why post about an Lady that won't see me" posts...That is the complaining about a ladies exclusivity as to clients or screening.

I used to see these posts on ASPD and see them here from time to time and they serve no purpose other than causing drama arguments between board members...It causes white-knighting and bitchin and naggin but never solves anything cause it will always be something that occurs as long as hobbying exists...Bottom line a lady can see who she wants, why she wants and when she wants...She reserves the right to set her own rules, screening, availibility if she so choses with whomever she choses and thats just it.

I understand it can be frustrating for hobbyists who really want to see some ladies but the game is what it is. Theres never any point to posting a compliant/comment about a lady's choice to see or respond to whom she does and whom she does not. I have been on both sides of the fence with this situation...I have played chase with providers at times and never caught up with them...After a while you just move on and it is what it is. I have also been a fortunate one to meet some ladies that meet what seems to be an exclusive list...with this situation just sit back and take comfort in knowing that it happens for you and enjoy the circumstance. But Like I say the game is what it is...Posting "whoa is me about it" never changes the situation it just brings out "Dramauments in open forum"

I always see these posts and go "oh boy" and watch the fight go 12 rounds and at the end its just Draw on the scorecard.
or, you can just let the FREE exchange of ideas happen, because alot can be learned, good and bad, from posts, most times you can learn about yourself and others, otherwise you can get into censoring . Thats ok untill eventually it cuts into something you want to say.
  • Chloe
  • 09-06-2010, 01:34 AM
You boys have a menu of women to choose of and can select down to the detail of what you want. . . .

We as providers do not have to provide a service to everyone who inquires . . .even Walmart has that option lol.
Right on Chloe. You hav e hit the nail right on the head.
You boys have a menu of women to choose of and can select down to the detail of what you want. . . .

We as providers do not have to provide a service to everyone who inquires . . .even Walmart has that option lol. Originally Posted by Chloe
That's exactly what my point is and complaining in open forum serves no purpose
yes, by all means, bring on the "ice cream".....
A provider has the right to reject any client she chooses. But that client has the right to expect that rejection to be prompt, timely and direct. Is that too much to expect?
Also, think the initial complaint had to do with refrences, who wants to set something up with someone that doesnt want to see you, rather go to covered hand job lady. In fact, had try to connect with Chloe about two months ago and never heard back. when i sent m2244 refrences, also told her i had seen Chloe in the past, but now shes not responding so there may be a problem, and to ask her about it, cause her problem may become hers and thought there should be good, honest communication.Since then had great time with mary, and still am fond of memories of Chloe... So yah Jokaz,clear communication seems to work...
Jokaz, is that another utr !?.. hook a brother up!!....
Poison Ivy from the Cramps. Queen of psychobilly guitar. R.I.P. Lux, you are missed.
and the one next to the Audi? think its time for me to flee the country....
Also, think the initial complaint had to do with refrences, who wants to set something up with someone that doesnt want to see you, rather go to covered hand job lady. In fact, had try to connect with Chloe about two months ago and never heard back. when i sent m2244 refrences, also told her i had seen Chloe in the past, but now shes not responding so there may be a problem, and to ask her about it, cause her problem may become hers and thought there should be good, honest communication.Since then had great time with mary, and still am fond of memories of Chloe... So yah Jokaz,clear communication seems to work... Originally Posted by buzzbomb
Um whatever you are hinting at or think I'm referring to Buzzbomb...Based on the fact you seem to think It's about you based on your posts left over and over in this thread...My post has nothing to do with you or anything about a Thread about references...I stated that its a subject that come up in posts time in and time again both here and on ASPD...If you think it's referring to you I'll clairify out right It has NOTHING to do with YOU nor anything you posted. This source of this thread came from comments from recent review threads left by people over certain providers and is a general commentary about those type of posts from a historical perspective of what happens when they are posted.
yah, your initial statement talks about screening, and just happens thought i could relate my experiances to possible add to your discussion, just said refrences instead of screening, so my bad there. I realize im not the most popular person here, but havnt been banned yet. Also , Jokaz brought up a good point about communication, and just so happens could relate with a diffrent experiance. and thirdly, i always make cracks about free speach whenever theres a hint that someone wants it shut down, go back in history and youll find those same remarks, snarky or not, its there..not sure where your coming from??
Yes I stated screening... But again It had nothing to do with any thread You are referring to at all...It's about whining comments as to why providers choose not to see people in open form...

As to your unpopulairity you have no one to blame but yourself...Snarky or not it's nothing to do with free speech but if your idea of free speech is to repeatedly insult first class providers consistently for their business practices and other board members, respected mods about their posts about subjects of their choice with obscenity filled, bi-polar, mis-spelling laiden, piss poor grammar written, no-focus or point jargon about Rub joints...then go ahead keep hi-jacking threads with you "free speech" cause you are top notch at that. So there you go... there is some communication that is straight forward and says exactly were I'm coming from... Or should I put it in terms of how you will Understand it in "Free Speech" or a style that best suits your own level of writing:

Hrgfan GETTING Frestrated Son OFa BIIZZZZICHT ggrrrrr...No more talk of reefrences Need rub Joints to get HRGfan back to Good. ARRRRGGGGGG whouldn IT be great To get Rub Joints Inseed of Providers that Charge Us money to do something we deserve for Free...F-In A Effin AAAA...But Me Hrgfan Tired of this and need Icecream thraeds to Put hrgfan to sleep Dammmmit.

So that's some "clear communication in regards to Snarky "Free speech" and thats where I'm coming from...So like Verizon? Can you hear me now? So leave peoples threads alone If all you are gonna do is type crap as you do like you do in the style I pointed out above...I hope I did you're style justice cause theres no way I can drop my level to yours but I can try to mimic it as best I can.

Anyway...Which is a word that generally needs to follow anything that you write...Back to the matter at hand and keeping the thread on track...

Providers have the right to see anyone they choose for any reason. And I think alot of the choice comes from reading posts on boards like this. They know which clients to possibly see or the ones to steer clear from based on what they write here and how they write. So if your posting history is piss-poor it's probably a good indicator of why a provider keeps you off a "to see" list
aparently i wont be recieving any xmas cards from you this year...