Backpage

So anyone have an idea/theory about these chicks that post an add on BP and they have a twitter/facebook/etc... thread that is not even close to the add shown??
I'm not adding anything but my FB/Twitter ad match who I am. It's my ad on FB/Twitter
I guess they're required to have a social media link of some kind in their ads. Most of the time they're dead links. Apparently BP doesn't check to see if the links are real.
Yes. Bp requires a social media link to post an ad.

I had no idea that it didn't have to be real until I heard many of them were fake. LOL

So, my twitter link is real. But that is NOT to say that a dead media link means the ad is fake. Google the number/or name (if she has put any text on her pics with a name, that is) and see where that takes you.

If that's a dead end, I wouldn't waste my time if I were a potential client.

A reputable Provider that advertises on Bp is going to be easy to find.
So anyone have an idea/theory about these chicks that post an add on BP and they have a twitter/facebook/etc... thread that is not even close to the add shown?? Originally Posted by TylerVirgin
They have to post something to be able to post a ad, so they post anything.
Yes. Bp requires a social media link to post an ad.

I had no idea that it didn't have to be real until I heard many of them were fake. LOL

So, my twitter link is real. But that is NOT to say that a dead media link means the ad is fake. Google the number/or name (if she has put any text on her pics with a name, that is) and see where that takes you.

If that's a dead end, I wouldn't waste my time if I were a potential client.

A reputable Provider that advertises on Bp is going to be easy to find. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
ANd if the link they have (or give you when you text them) gives you a virus warning, just ignore them from then on...