Catalina77710 and ChaoticBliss are two damsels in distress!

Gentlemen,

Have you ever wanted to come to the rescue of a damsel in distress!?? Well how about TWO gorgeous damsels??

They both need your help right now to be released. Not only could one of you become a real life white knights, but Catalina is also offering an overnight at a reduced rate for someone to help tonight. Please help my friends, I sent a message to a few of you directly. Thanks! Please don't PM on here.

Email : blissandlina@gmx.com
Somebody start a thread for Veronica Dent. Muffin? Tj max?
hahaha
here you go
Wat happened
Gentlemen,

Have you ever wanted to come to the rescue of a damsel in distress!?? Well how about TWO gorgeous damsels??

They both need your help right now to be released. Not only could one of you become a real life white knights, but Catalina is also offering an overnight at a reduced rate for someone to help tonight. Please help my friends, I sent a message to a few of you directly. Thanks! Please don't PM on here.

Email : blissandlina@gmx.com Originally Posted by AlexisMorgan

Smdh
Does the phrase "I told you so" come to mind for the future?
So, what happened to chaotic bliss that put her in a situation where she needs help to be released from county?
  • Sia
  • 01-18-2017, 07:14 PM
My question is how many of you lovely gent's have donated to the inmate release fund ?

Catalina is also offering an overnight at a reduced rate Originally Posted by AlexisMorgan
??????? Seriously ?????

Whoever falls for this is a complete jackhole.

Sounds like she already is getting a severely reduced rate herself. Plus a free orange jumpsuit.
The would be bankrobber that was caught today was only trying to get his bae out of jail.

Sounds like a plan Stan.
Hmmm ��...how bout a big fat NO ��