guys pic thread balls needed

If you have balls post your pics fuck the wife hahahahhahqh
I like how people start threads like this but don't contribute.
Throw some starter out for that fire, skid.
Why are you interested in seeing other men's balls?
Main balls.
Normally, this wouldn't be considered bestiality, but skidmark is probably beating off to it.
By his thread title, it appears he might be using some fucked up Yoda grammar...

"Balls you must have to post guys pic hahaha the wife fuck you must"
Even the sith don't approve of this message.

My interpretation of this thread is that the OP is asking for the guys to post pix of themselves, and not of their balls. Lol.
My interpretation of this thread is that the OP is asking for the guys to post pix of themselves, and not of their balls. Lol. Originally Posted by strawberry skye
I'm sure most of us get that. Precious_b replied how threads get started like this but the originator does not contribute. Whether it be a face pic or balls pic, start the thread with your own to get the trend rolling.

"A clue you don't have...not smart you must be" - Yoda
Normally, this wouldn't be considered bestiality, but skidmark is probably beating off to it. Originally Posted by oldtiger

You're killing me, OT
Damn, nearly spewed the 16 year old Glenlivet over my keyboard when I got to UTR_Daisy's post. That is priceless! And I think oldtiger may be on to something.

Thank you Daisy for having some fun with us. This forum has been sadly boring and un-fun for to damn long.

Huevos ? Balls? Pelotas? Lol

Take it easy on the guy he might have been guilty of drinking & typing.

Have a great day everyone!

Xo
Lex
Sure... BallS... Rub it in...
Sure... BallS... Rub it in... Originally Posted by BigGuy13

This is why you're awesome.
When you posting, Skids?