Damn references!

I swear every provider I really really wanna try is looking for references! I am on a mission to get some though so wish me luck. It sux though when youre not an avid hobbyist and sometimes it would be maybe once every 2 months. Thats the only thing backpage has goin for it which is instant availability but there is so much risk involved. I guess becoming more well known in this community will help.....
It helps a lot. Most ladies here do not post, but that doesn't mean that they're not paying attention. Being an active contributor and writing and posting reviews will make your screening a lot less problematic.
Lol i kinda got that message already but hell even tryin to find someone to review is proving to be quite a challenge. Hopefully the Trump quotes aint scaring them away...
Same deal here, not interested in just anybody, just one and the reference thing I guess is the deal killer.
Yup and the shitty thing for me is i have a super small window of opportunity on Mondays before 6pm and we all know mondays are the best damn days for providers (sarcasm)
I been a member since 2015 but something always comes up when I'm ready to try things out on here which sends my ass back to BP...
Thanks footlong Ive seen it but so far only the alternate screening list catches my eye and those also seem to be a pain in the ass. What I wonder though is why some ladies post on BP but say they require screening when contacted through ECCIE? I tried to book CashmereLove once and she sent me all the way to the location area to meet and once I got there I thought I was doin myself a favor telling her I was also on ECCIE but once I mentioned that she canelled and my dumbass was left SOL on the spot. Now not to say Cashmere requires screening in the first place but I see a few others on here that I would love to try that Ive seen post on BP as well and I dont want to mess it up again ......
What I wonder though is why some ladies post on BP but say they require screening when contacted through ECCIE? Originally Posted by Nympho210
I can not speak for everyone but I can for myself. I utilize all options when promoting myself. If you message me from a site that is not a board (bp, eros, etc...) I will require alternate screening. My alternate screening does require more personal information... I will only accept references for screening if you are a member of specific boards and the ladies you are using are active and reputable providers... It is best to let me know you are a member so I can do a reference check otherwise you will need to submit the reservation form on my site... Most think just because she posts on backpage etc, she does not screen when in reality I screen them way tougher with good reason...
I been a member since 2015 but something always comes up when I'm ready to try things out on here which sends my ass back to BP... Originally Posted by Nympho210
Some bp girls respond for reference checks... I know some ladies will accept them as a reference if you provide the link to the ad... Just ask next time on your way out...

"Hey do you mind if I use you as a reference sometime?"
Oh god believe me jessica you are definitley on my list! You are a girl straight out of my dreams! I will definitely try to set something up with you during my limited window. My Monday is over now but theres always next Monday and it falls right after a pay day! Wish m luck
If your time frame is small I recommend getting screening done in advance...
Not sure which ladies allow this but I do, submit screening a few days in
advance that way whatever day you are ready we can book a last minute
appointment same day. It is tough to get screening done same day let
alone in a few hours most of the time
Consider also joining P411. They have an "Advanced Screening" option that can get you green-lighted in advance and then you can book when you're ready. I used it frequently when I was starting out and it helped a lot. You can buy a one-year membership for around $125 (about a 1-hr romp with a BP girl) or get 6 months of free access with vouches from 2 P411 ladies. Good luck! Have fun and stay safe!
You say your a newbie and have no references yet youve been here for 1.5yrs. Strikes me as odd,maybe tht was my hesitation. Cant remember your specific circumstances. Le has been very tough on my line for past year or so. Anything tht seems odd or gives me the willies goes by the wayside. My comfort and safety is first and foremost. Js
Lol you are a fiesty one Cashmere and i like it! Honestly love my profile was 2-3 months old when I first messaged you so really I blame myself and meant no disrespect nor was i looking for trouble. On the contrary nothing would please me more than to make love and not war with u lol. I definitely dont hold a grudge and when I make my mark on here i hope to finish what i started with you as long as youll allow it. Im usually not used to 200 for 30 min so i was a little annoyed that time i finally decided to take the plunge. Heres to hoping to see you soon