Don't masturbate and drive

Ha! Ive seen this. Like 5 years ago I was waiting to cross the street when i noticed a guy at a stop sign just full on goin at it. A couple seconds of awkward eye contact and then he was gone. Im sure it happends alot.
I have had a long-standing rule that forbids me from thinking about Tatiana's blowjobs while I'm driving. I just know I'll end up in the ditch.
In my younger days, I'd relieve myself on a long solo road trip. Now that I'm older, it would take too much effort and I wouldn't be able to keep the car on the road.
He could have just been cooling off his balls.
I've done that a handful of times.
for safety ..park it.
A little bit of a twist on it...but I love masturbating while someone else is driving - especially on longer road trips. I wear dresses and skirts often - and love either pulling my panties to the side, or sliding them down around my ankles - while I take my time slowly getting off.

It drives me wild when we can pull up next to a semi, and the traffic is so light we can drive beside him for a while...waiting for him to look down and see me playing with myself... And when he does...staying there...driving next to him...so that he may watch. Something about it turns me on so, so much...especially when the speed limit lowers, and you have to drive through a small town...

Sometimes the mood just strikes me.
The South Dakota Highway Department has known this for a long time:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-campaign.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8JvVxvVzww
Minx, I just fueled up my car. Can you add road trips to your list of activities.
I've done that a handful of times. Originally Posted by oldtiger
Was there a pun intended in your post?
Yes! She is amazing!
Sometimes the mood just strikes me.[/QUOTE]

Hi beautiful..... how about some fun after your hairstylist appt.... LOL, you brought me back some naughty memories.
Minx, I just fueled up my car. Can you add road trips to your list of activities. Originally Posted by mitch p

Mitch...come get me...I'll leave my panties at home...

=Justasimpleguy;1059138829]Sometimes the mood just strikes me.

Hi beautiful..... how about some fun after your hairstylist appt.... LOL, you brought me back some naughty memories.

Simpleguy, do you remember that day!? Spontaneity is so incredibly sexy...

I don't think my hair looked quite so "salon perfect" after our mid-afternoon rendezvous... lol
Was there a pun intended in your post? Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
Me? Maybe.