Would you agree to this?

I was talking to a client the other day & he brought this providers ad to my attention & I couldn't believe all this lady wants for screening.

Just my opinion, but screening can be done with much less information than she is requesting.

So, my question: Would you send all that she is asking?

Which numbers seem reasonable to you & which ones seem too invasive?

Verification MUST Include:
1. First and Last Name
2. Age
3. Phone Number (no app generated phone numbers)
4. Email
5. Linked In Account or Photo of ID (you can cover everything but your name, birthday, your photo and for outcall at your house your address.
6. The Website You Found Me On (this is very important to me)
7. Photo With You Holding 2 Fingers On Your Nose (YOU HAVE TO DO THIS EVEN IF YOU WANT TO VERIFY OVER VIDEO CHAT)

#8 FOR OUTCALL ONLY
8. Choose Between Options Below:
- A picture of either a bill with your name and address (if you don't have a bill, you can send picture of ID as described)
- A receipt with hotel name, hotel address, the dates of your stay and your name
Every lady handles her bidniss differently & is free to request whatever info she wants.
#6, #4 & #2 seem reasonable to me
If I see any of the rest I just move on, no point in arguing or trying to compromise.
The only issue I ever have is when a lady agrees to meet, sends you all the info needed to get to her then at the last minute says she requires specific info before we can meet.
I've had ladies request a selfie, ID, FaceTime when I'm 5 minutes away, sometimes when I'm already parked at their spot waiting for the "I'm ready, cum on up".
I refuse then they go off with the back to back texts "thanks for wasting my time, yada yada yada" even though there was no mention of those requirements beforehand.
ECG's friends require #s 1 through 6 for new clients.
# 5 can be other social media accounts, but photo ID required.
They will not do outcall except for established clients near their home base.

They appear to do well on their road trips with quite a bit of pre-book with repeat clients.
Their road trips are recurring circuits and they send out emails to their favs with their travel schedules.
It's an intimate encounter. Give her what she needs to be comfortable
2, 3(google number anyway), and maybe 6. Unless she is willing to give me ALL info she wants from me and she sends me HERS. I understand security, but it goes BOTH ways.
I ask for 1-3 excluding last name if they don’t give me a non google number or a number not in his name I ask for ID, address and number covered up.

I don’t do video or pictures with fingers on the nose that’s a little extreme

All the rest is a little extra but none the less if you want to see the lady do your research and give her what she wants or move on

You WILL NOT get my personal information it doesn’t go both ways PERIOD!
1, 2 & 6… I need a name, handle & where you saw my advertisement.. I also require speaking to the person before meeting. I personally think sending pictures of someone’s ID with their address, or holding up two fingers with today’s newspaper is a bit excessive. But I’m comfortable with how I screen and what I require. Some ladies might feel comfortable requiring EVERYTHING..
  • Busty
  • 05-21-2024, 09:41 PM
You have to understand things have changed since Texas is now a felony state when it comes to adult entertainment. Providers are going to screen even harder.
I ask for items but have them cover their name and address.
You can tell from her twitter that this is her only job & it just seems to me she is alienating more clients than she is attracting.

I know the gent who pointed her out to me passed on seeing her because of all her requirements.

I wonder how many seasoned hobbiest she is missing out on because of her methods. Her twitter is really sad, she is begging for money constantly going back years so that says to me that her screening is too invasive.

Regardless, I hope there are brighter days ahead for her.

Texas is now a felony state Originally Posted by Busty
My understanding is it is only a felony for the man on the first offense.

Ladies need to get arrested 3 times for it to become a felony.
This is exactly why I joined P411 years ago. I have had zero problems And if someone wants my real name address, etc., I will move onto the next one. I also don’t ask providers for all of their personal information.

Absolutely 100% she has a right to screen for what she wants.

Car dealerships also have the right to charge 10 20 or 50,000 above MSRP But I don’t pay it.
There is no way I am giving any of that information.

The hobby is all about not exchanging real world information. If i want to exchange RW information I will join a dating site and get it for free.
I’d be comfortable with 2, 4 and 6.
Some of the rest is laughable. Some of those requests I wouldn’t even give to a vendor I’m having a legal transaction with.
This business has been around for so long in part because of the discretion that it entails.
Of course, my humble opinion.
This is exactly why I joined P411 years ago. I have had zero problems And if someone wants my real name address, etc., I will move onto the next one. I also don’t ask providers for all of their personal information.

Absolutely 100% she has a right to screen for what she wants.

Car dealerships also have the right to charge 10 20 or 50,000 above MSRP But I don’t pay it. Originally Posted by BigTex6
Exactly
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Date-W...over-the-Phone Originally Posted by Michael8219
Great post!