Why Hooker Phones Dont Work?

Can anyone explain why hooker phones always die, can’t get reception, are broken, my screen locked up. Couldn’t find my charger !!
When I am told that for lack of response I immediately think lying because a regular called and offered more or too busy partying to stop the free drinks and recreation. Or I think they are so scattered they can’t keep it charged even though their income depends on it. That means the details that make a session memeorabke will not be taken care of either.
Hell they make little back up chargers, cars have them , airports have them, gas stations sell them, Any decent Hoyle has a drawer full at the front desk of every charger ever made from guests leaving them in their room when I hear my phone locked up I’m pretty sure that means the pimp or BF was trying to get into it and screwed up the Id entry until it locked out
Let’s here the best phone excuses you have all heard or ladies let’s hear the ones you like to use
All over the world, for one reason or another, phones don’t work, get lost or break.

It isn’t a sex worker issue. It’s a “that’s what happens in real life issue.”

Phones are always messing up which is why those big phone companies, like Verizon and Sprint, are always trying to get you to trade yours in after a year or 2.

I don’t offer excuses. If something happens to my phone, I’ll share with my friends and clients what happened.
Another thing, individuals who travel a lot and are always on the go will have more issues with their mobile phone than those with a regular daily routine.

I see that with my traveling clientele. Sometimes.

Edited to add: Mr. Kite. That avatar is interesting. Is it something from a Marc Chagall (sp might be off) painting?

Hugs,
Elisabeth
It is probably because they don’t have any O’s.
Mr K they just had 2 O's so now they should be happy.
Elizabeth I certainly get there are areas with no coverage but DFW is pretty well on the cell phone map, and the Gallery hotels certainly are.
I have traveled all over the world for years, flown over 4 Million air miles and never had my phone locked or totally dead. Technology should be your friend. I even still have my first blackberry in a desk drawer, I could power it up today and get contacts and info off of it.
I understand that things do happen from time to time, but when your income depends on it, chargers are cheap. And when something does happen, like broken screen, battery that will no longer hold a good charge, there are phone stores on every corner. Hell, even Costco and Walmart have them. I wasn't saying things don't happen, but when it happens over and over and over it tells me someone is not paying attention to details. We all know the definition of insanity.
Yes, it is funny that provider's phones all seem to work fine when they are communicating with a guy before an appoitment is set, after it is set to give him directions and even during the appointment when it is ringing and text notifications come in. But, after the guy leaves and drives across town, all of the sudden, the phone dies, breaks, freezes up, ect. and some hours later, the guy MIGHT get a volunteer explanation, but probably not, he has to contact her like a persistent telemarketer and she finally tells him her story with a fake apology blaming the phone.
For me failed dates/NCNS due to no or delayed responses have been explained only with three most given reasons 1) My phone died 2) I fell asleep 3) No explanation
we hear the same thing on our end ..
it's not only HOOKERS phones !!
Actually, when my Apple Watch dies completely and then I charge it, sometimes it mysteriously puts my phone on Do Not Disturb. It doesn’t keep me from making calls but it makes me miss calls.
it's not only HOOKERS phones !! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

So i guess these are the most convenient excuses for both sides. I remember as a kid i killed my dead grandma 27+ times as an explanation to skip homework :-).
Hilarious post, even the title.......
  • 08-22-2018, 08:25 AM
But, after the guy leaves and drives across town, all of the sudden, the phone dies, breaks, freezes up, ect. and some hours later, the guy MIGHT get a volunteer explanation, but probably not, he has to contact her like a persistent telemarketer and she finally tells him her story with a fake apology blaming the phone. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
This only happens to you
Yup that would be like explaining string theory just saying ( good luck with that)
it's not only HOOKERS phones !! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
“Something came up at work”, “I got pulled over”, “I got a flat”....