hobby scene in Mobile??

How is the hobby scene in Mobile...is it still active?? safety issues??

thankls!
Mobile is just like this board,Dead
I have to agree with Lowgear. The hobby scene in Mobile is all but dead. I end up going to Biloxi and Pensacola myself. No local quality ladies, Staff Edit -Biomed1

Not really any safety issues, unless you book into a low end hotel in a bad area. LE activity is seldom nowadays as they seem to focus more on street walker stings.
Thx yall...i figured.

I will just go to pensecola or biloxi
Mobile is dead, that is why you need to come here!
Well if I come the yall need to play lol

Pm me..
Please come to Mobile
It's gotten so bad her that providers like Adaline Paige that used to be a regular hardly ever is seen anymore.
I still come through, just dont stop anymore cause no one wants to book dang it. I was planning in coming tomorrow but its crickets!
Last time I went I had a really hard time... Even though everyone said come come but when I got there no one seemed to want to play. On the other hand I just got back to Gulf Shores/Pensacola area and it's been awesome; almost overwhelming,almost. That being said yes friend's I am back on the coast and would love to see ya! Please be patient with me though limited spots.
Typical Mobile, everyone complains about noting fun to do around here. Then when something or someone fun comes to town no one shows up.
I’m in Mobile and will see the providers. Tired of having to drive to Mississippi or Florida!
Ditto
Adaline, next time your through pcola let me know. I'll definitely book some time with you.
Well if I come the yall need to play lol

Pm me.. Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'll play with you! LOL

I agree that this board is almost un-usefull. I do my research before I head down there on my yearly golf trip in Feb.

Can't find anything worth while at the moment...... nor plan ahead because i have no clue when the Ladies will be traveling through.

Let me know